제36장: Partner in crime

Jin's POV

"What happened yesterday Y/N-ah?" I asked asked Y/N and She blushed "Nothing..." "Really?" China asked "yeah..."

"GUYS! ITS SOO PIYAH UNNIE'S BIRTHDAY!! How about we surprised her?" Jenna askes and I Nodded "How about let's pretend that we are visitors?" I asked them and Jenna unnie Smirked "That's a good idea, wait I'll call her mom" Jenna unnie said and went outside.

"Jungkook, Is it okay if--" "It's all fine to me except, I want to go with y'all" Jungkook said and I rolled my eyes.

"Jungkookie, were all going there, no one will stay here" I aaid and Y/N nodded.

"Okay let's make a plan...Jenna and Jimin will stay at the back of the restaurants garden okay?" I alsed them and they nodded "Y/N, Jungkook, Me, hoseok, china and namjoon will be the visitor" I said "okay?" Y/N said while plying with the hair of Jungkook "taehyung and yoongi will buy her cake" I said and taehyung nodded.

"aish! why me?" yoongi asked and i glared at him "don't made me mad" I said rolled his eyes "alright!" "okay let's move now!" I said and we stands up and walked to our cars

Y/N's POV

while jimin oppa is driving Jungkook started to sing

"no limit in the sky that I won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes that i wont cry for ya oh-no
with every breath that i take
i want you to share that air with me
when there's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb the mountain there's non to steep"

"jungkook-ah, we are here" I said and he looked at me and smiled "I will never ever leave you" He said and i smiled "what are you saying?" "nothing, i said let's go" he said and I nodded.

we slowly walk inside of the restaurant. "uhm, miss where's the VIP room for ms.Soo piyah?" Jin oppa asked "Oh, upstairs sir" She smiled and we bowed "kamsamnida".

while walking upstairs jin,Hoseok and jungkook oppa are laughing "is this guys okay?" China unnie asked me and I smiled "I don't know..." I said and we laughed.

when we already in front of the room Hoseok oppa knocked on the door. when the door opened We saw the mother of Seopiyah (A/U: so i'll just change her name into seopiyah okay? sorry...)

"oh! so...are your plans okay?" She asked us "yes mistress" hoseok said and she smiled "come in" she smiled back and we all stepped inside.

room was wide, and there's a lot of people here. I saw Seopiyah talking to someone. then me, jungkook , jin, hoseok, and china sat in front of the door.

"wait i will just call Taehyung and Yoongi oppa"I said and they nodded.

I dialed the phone number of yoongi oppa

The number have you dialed isn't responding. please try to call later.

"aish! this oppa" I quickly dialed taehyung oppa's number

[On the Phone]
TaeOppa: hello?
you: Tae oppa, did yoongi oppa left his phone?
Taeoppa: Oh, anyway he's sleeping that's why he can't respond
you: Aish that sleepy head
taeoppa: hahaha anyway Were almost there
you: be sure to go here quickly
taeoppa: yes baby, okay i need to end this because i'm driving
you: ne, drive safely
taehyung: okay, bye

[end]

"so, are they still buying a cake?" Hoseok oppa asked "no, they're almost here"I said and he nodded "How abou--"

Jin oppa's phone rang

"hello?.....oh yesss....ah..okay okay.....hmm...they're almost here....oh...okay...bye"

Jin oppa ended the call and looked at us "Why?" China unnie asked him and kissed his cheeks "Uhm...Jimin nad jenna are already in the garden"Jin oppa said and we started to panick "tsk! that alien!!!! How can he so slow?!? It's his girlfriend's birthday!!"Jungkook said "who are you talking about?" "Taehyung hyung" He said an di chuckled "i told you he--" "I'm sorry I'm late" Taehyung said and seat beside me "what happened?" I aksed him.

"Nothing, it's traffic" He said and we nodded "where's yoongi oppa?"I asked him "With jenna and jimin, and the cake are already there" Taehyung said and we nodded

"tae, go down now...you need to surprise her" Jin oppa said "yes...hyung is right" hoseok said "wait...namjoon oppa are you okay? you're so quiet" I asked hik and he smiled showing his dimples "yes,I'm fine"

"okay so...Go..."I said and taehyung oppa went down.
"who will call seopiyah?" I asked them "Me and namjoon hyung" Jungkook said and i nodded.

then they started to walk in her place

"so, are you and jungkook okay?" china unnie asked and I smiled "we're fine" "where's Jiyeong?" Hoseok oppa asked "I don't know bu--" "EOMMAA!!" someone said and i looked around to see the cute little bunny running towards me "awhh...my baby girl" she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"hahaha you're like a lost child" Hoseok oppa said and jiyeong smiled at him "Okay...I'll stop just don't be cute" Hoseok oppa said and we laughed until..

"Y/NN!!! CHINNAA!!!" Someone said we both turn around and saw seopiyah running to us then she hugged us

"awhh.. i thought you forgot my birthday" she said and I hear her sobbing "hey? are you crying?" I asked her "yah, were taehyung?" she asked me

"sorry...but he's busy" I said and her smile faded away "it's okay...anyway why are you here?" she asked us
"duh! because it's your birhday" hoseok oppa said and we laughed. "except for that"

"oh, come with us..." China unnie said and she nodded "okay then" she said and we all went to the garden.

on the first, seopiyah was confuse "Why are we here?" asked us.

SEOPIYAH's POV

"why are we here?" I asked them but then they started to form a circle shape and I saw a banner saying

Happy Birthday Seopiyah
생일축해요 서피야

I didn't say a word I'm just shock "oh my gosh..." I said then my tears started to run down my face

"Happy birthday seopiyah~ happy birthday seopiyah~ happy birthday happy birthday~" they all sing but then they stopped and...

"Happy birthday seopiyah...." I turned around and saw taehyung holding a cake and smiling "T-Taehyung...."

"happy birthday seopiyah" He smiled and Taehyung put the cake on the table "you can hug me now" he said signaling me to hug him so I run towards him and hugged him tight

"I love you"

"i love you too" I said and my friends started to cheer "guys thank you for everything...I didn't know that you surprised me...and I'm lucky to have you all especially this man" I said and started to looked at taehyung and he smiled.

"ofcourse I Know right" He said and kissed my forehead and we all laughed.

"SO LETS START THE PARTY!!!" Y/N said and we all laughed at her cuteness.

TBC.....

chapter 36!out of 40