제28장: loving you so bad

Y/N's POV

I was sleeping peacefully on our comfortable bed when jungkook started to tapped me "jagiya~" he said

"What?" I said while my eyes are closed but i can still hear him. "Jagiya wake up now~ it's 8:00" "So? I don't care" i said and turned my body to the left side but i heard his footstep walk on the left side "jagiya~"

"Aish! Please jungkook I can't sleep" I said "i will kiss you if you didn't wake up" he said and i smirked. "Kiss me kiss me..tsk! You only said that and FYI i'm also bad breath how can you kiss me?" I asked him sarcastically

"Hmm...I won't hesitate to do that" jungkook said "tsk then do it if you can" i smirked while my eyes were closed.

"Did you hear that baby? Eomma wants a kiss" jungkook said then he kissed my stomach

Aish! This boy.

Then i felt something landed on my lips, when i opened my eyes i saw him kissing me while his eyes were closed so i pushed him and he chuckled.

"WTF jungkook!? Michyeoseo?" I asked him (are you crazy)

"Crazy for you" he winked at me so i glared at him and he chuckled "what do you want" I said while I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Your mom and dad are here" He said and my eyes widened "WHAT!? WHY YOU DIDNT TELL ME!?" I asked him while Stepping out of the bathroom and walked downstairs.

"Yah, what took you so long?" Namjoon oppa asked me "aish! She didn't wake up" Jungkook said while smiling

This ydiot

"So what did you do to wake her up?" Jin oppa asked (wide awake3x don't cry~ okay i stahb it) "yeah, did you pushed her?" Jimin oppa asked and i rolled my eyes.

"No I--"

"Did you shouted at her?" Taehyung oppa asked and i glared at him "oppa, if he did that then did you heard him shouting?" I asked him and he shake his head as a no.

"Hmm...did you tell her that you have surprise?" Hoseok oppa asked and i chuckled "oppa, it's so far..."

"Did you forced her to wake up?" Namjoon oppa asked again.

"No..."

"Did you jumped at her?" Jin oppa asked again.

"No...tsk, how?"

"There's only a reason why she woke up" we all looked at yoongi oppa "what?" Hoseok oppa asked.

"He kissed her lips that's all" Yoongi oppa said, and I and Jungkook widened our eyes.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW!?" We both asked

"Well, I didn't peek on your room, asked them if I stood up for once...you know how i hate to move, It's just came out from my mind" He said and we nodded.

"So, why are you here guys?" I asked them

"To visit my daughter" My appa said and i smiled. "Y/N-ah...what happened to you? Looks like your being fat" Eomma asked and jungkook chuckled.

"Oh shut up!" I said and rolled my eyes to him then I looked at my eomma and smiled.

"Eomma I'm pregnant" I said and she widened her eyes "OH MY GOD! I'm going to be a grandma now!" She said while crying.

Is it a tears of joy or nah?

"E-eomma? Why are you crying?"

"IM SO HAPPY!!!" She said and hugged me "OMG, eomma is really sick" jin oppa said and i glared at him