제22장: What is it? Are you gay?

Y/N's POV

"Jungkook"I said and he groaned "waeyo? I'm sleeping baby, you tired my friend" he said and i rolled my eyes "well, someone's want to talk to you" I said "who is it?" He asked me while his eyes were closed "It's bambam oppa" i said and he widened his eyes "WHERE IS HE--" he was looked shocked when he saw bambam was standing in the front door

"Oh so that's why Y/N were having a difficult in walking today and she's only wrapped up with a towel, hmm...because you—" he smirked "yah!!!" I said and glared at him "yah, jeon jungkook i need to tell you something" bambam oppa said "what is it? Are you gay?" He asked him and i looked at him and glared.

"Oh sorry but can you first go out? I will changed first" he said and bambam nodded
And closed the door.

I looked at jungkook and saw him smirk he hovered on the top of me and he removed to towel that covers my waist and then he kissed me roughly "yah~ jungkook you're hungry again?" I asked him while chuckling. "It's just quick please...let me do it" he said and then since he's naked he started to thrust inside his friend on my part "Ahh~" i moaned.

This time I didn't feel bad, but I waited for some time to reach my climax "b-baby... just fuck me" i said and he smirked "i-I will but call me daddy instead of baby" he said and i nodded then he started to thrust fast "AHHH~ D-DADD--AHHH.....D-daddy...FASTA--HMM..."i moaned loudly when he hit my G spot "I-I ahh...I love thi--" "d-daddy...I-I'm sweating" I said and he thrust deeply that made me moaned loudly than before "_AHHH!!!! GOSH SH*T!!! FCK FCK FCK!!! JUNGKOOK APPA!~" i said and until i reached my climax "I-I'm going to--" "wait me.." he groaned and he keeps on thrusting "O-okay we can come now" he said and we did as I maoned loudly then he rolled beside me and kissed my forehead "I'm going to take a bath" he said and i nodded.

When i stood up, I can't feel my legs gosh! I want him more... but no, he needs to talk with bambam oppa...

"I'm done" jungkook said as he came out of the bathroom with a jeans and a simple T-shirt but he still looks so hot.

(Time skipped)

We both went downstairs and then My eyes widened when i saw my appa "APPA!?" I said and hugged him "oh, my daughter missed me" he said and i smiled then jungkook pulled me closer to him and then whispered something on my ear "baby, i have a boner, can you please hide me behind you?" He asked me that made me laughed.

"You really have?" I asked him and he nodded so i looked back and my eyes widened when i saw his friend... "OMG, that is so big..." i said and he chuckled "Look what have you done to me" he said and i punch him lightly on his arms "jungkook.."jin oppa said so i looked at jin oppa and he was smirking

Oh-uh...

"W-why hyung?" Jungkook asked and jin oppa smirked. I wish i can erase that smirk on his face "I need to tell you soemthing here, come on"he said and jungkook started to panic. "H-hyung.."

"I knew it!!" He said and jungkook an di looked at him curiously "what?"

"I knew it... you both did that thing again? Hahaha i was listening, and i even record it" bambam said and i glared at him "you know i love you but sometimes you're annoying" I said and he chuckled. Then yoongi oppa took the phone from bambam and played the recording.

"AHHH~ D-DADD--AHHH.....D-daddy...FASTA--HMM..."
"I-I ahh...I love thi--" "d-daddy...I-I'm sweating"
"AHHH!!!! GOSH SH*T!!! FCK FCK FCK!!! JUNGKOOK APPA!~"

"Yah! Stop it!" I said and they stopped the recordings "Y/N..." my dad looked at me and i looked back "mianhae app--" "It's okay, you were husband and wife, you can do that anyways, and I love to be a grandfather soon!" My appa said and we chuckled "you i think about it bro" jungkook's dad said to my dad an dwe all laughed.

"Well, this is not the first time i heard them doing that, but last time i heard them too" jungkook's dad said to my appa that everyone laughed even more

"Aish..." i said and rolled my eyes "haha what a cute daughter of mine" appa said and i glared at him "at least im a good girl!" I said "nah-ah-ah you're a bdad girl in bed" jungkook said while smirking and they laughed so i glared at him

"What? Oh and i remembered, last time we played hide and sick I caught you but you kissed me on my lips and said "Are you going to tell them or i'll fucking kiss you" and the time when i was finished washing my body you--" "shut up boy" i said and they chuckled.

"Well, that doesn't matter" i said "uhm junkook i need to tell you something it's about gangs" bambam oppa said and jungkook followed him.

JUNGKOOK's POV

After knowing about the gangs I balled my wrist and started to punch the wall lthose bustards! I won't make them live!" I shouted and he didn't speak insted he's just looking at me.

"Anyway, where they from?" I asked and he gulped "north korea" he said and my eyes widened "NORTH KOREA!?"

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" Someone said and i looked at the person it's...

TBC....

Chapter