Chapter 9: Dorm

Sunday - 7:02 pm

"Uno! I win again!" I cheered placing down my 9 blue card.

"We're just letting you win," Renjun said frustrated and threw his cards on the pile of cards.

"That's what you said for the past three games!" I stuck my tongue out and he rolled his eyes.

"Let's play something else," Chenle said and they all nodded.

"Just Dance," Haechan said and walked towards the TV.

"I don't dance," I frowned as they all stand up and started stretching,"I'll just watch."

I walk to their couch and watch them take their places. The maximum was four players anyway.

"You're going to dance," Chenle and Renjun pulled my arms to bring me up on my feet.

I look over Jeno and Jaemin, who were just sitting on the couch and they shrugged. Just then Mark came back to the living room with a bowl of popcorn leaning on the doorframe, "I've seen you dance Jee-ah, you'll be fine," he smiled and joined Jeno and Jaemin on the couch.

"I'm not going to play," I sat down on the floor crossing my arms and legs.

"Nuna~" Haechan cooed and I ignored him staring at the TV, where Just Dance 2017 was displaying.

"I'm not playing!" I stood up and sat beside Mark.

Renjun was about to grab my arm, but Mark blocked with his arm, "She doesn't want to play."

I look at Mark smiling at him.

"Aisssh," Renjun said and went back in front of the TV.

"Thanks," I said and he just smiled.

Why did it seem mischievous?

8:10 pm

"I win!" Haechan said cheering again for winning. I lost count how many times he has won by now.

Renjun, Jeno and Mark were panting.

As they were playing I was with Chenle sat on the couch. Jaemin went to his room not feeling well.

"Chenle~" I said pinching his cheeks and he blushed, "You're so cute!"

"Kamsahamnida," he said bowing his head and I just wanted to hug him, he's so cute.

"I have a question," I said and he looked at me anxious, "Don't be nervous, it's just me."

He nodded slowly, "Did you always want to be an idol?"

"Yes," he said.

"Why?"

"Uhm, I just always dreamed of being one," he said and I nodded.

"Was it hard? Coming here at a young age?" I asked.

"It was, but the hyungs took care of me," he smiled and I was in awe, "I'm really thankful for the hyungs."

"Whose your favorite? Just between us," I asked and he shook his head.

"I'll get in trouble," he was waving his hands refusing to answer it was adorable.