Chapter 36: Surprise

Thank you so much for 52k reads and 2k+ reads! I hope you enjoy these last few chapters!

Tuesday - 6:58 pm

I was down at the lobby waiting for Johnny.

"What's taking him so long?" I used my phone to check the time 6:59 pm.

"And he told me, not to be late?" I shook my head and looked up towards the entrance.

I cross my arms and tapped my foot. I looked around the lobby. There were staff at the reception, by the doors and near the dining area.

I never really took the time to watch them work. I was always too paranoid to stay in one place, in public, to be honest.

The feeling of being watched was lingering, but bearable.

Ding.

I brought my phone near my face and checked the text.

7:00 pm

*annoying bro sent you a message*

annoying bro: I'm here outside, come out

Me: I thought we were eating here? Where are we even going?

annoying bro: less questions, more walking, come ooooon

Me: okay okay

I dropped my phone in my bag and I checked to make sure the envelopes were inside, and they were. I sighed and walked towards the exit, what was he up to?

When I got out, I saw the same car Jae-oppa used to fetch me the last time. So it really was Johnny's.

Johnny waved through the window and I walked towards him. I opened the door and sat in the passenger's seat, "Buckle yourself," Johnny said as he pulled out of the hotel's driveway.

I buckled up and watched as we were moving away from the hotel, "Where are we going?" I asked turning my body to face him. His eyes were fixed on the road, whilst both of his hands were on the steering wheel.

"That's a secret," he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"As long we can eat," I shrugged. I couldn't be bothered to pester him to tell me. Whatever he had planned, I just hope I'm ready for it.

7:23 pm

The drive was quite long, but not exhaustively. We were still in Seoul, but in a less crowded area. Which I wasn't really familiar with. One thing's for sure, we stopped in front of a Korean-Chinese fusion restaurant.