Chapter 22: Advice

8k reads! This is surreal, just 2k more and I'll have 10k reads, omg. Thank you so much!
An early update because it's BTS comeback and I'm feeling happy!  Enjoy!

 Thank you so much!An early update because it's BTS comeback and I'm feeling happy!  Enjoy!

Mark's POV - Thursday - 1:09 pm

It's been a week since I confessed, a week since I last saw Min Jee, and I miss her so much.

I was with Minseok-hyung's in one of the dance studios. This was one of the few times I could hangout with him.

"Hyung," I whined as I watched him practice for their next comeback, which no one knew when it was going to be, "I messed up," I sighed.

"Is this about Min Jee?" He asked as he was looking at me through the mirror.

"Yeah," I said looking down on my phone. Staring at a picture of me and Min Jee.

"What happened this time? I thought you confessed last week?" Hyung asked as he stopped the music and walked towards me wiping his sweat. He took a chair and sat next to me.

"That's the problem, hyung. Last week when I confessed ..." Is it fine if I told hyung?

"When you confessed?" He asked as he opened a bottle of water.

"She had an anxiety attack," I said and Minseok nodded swallowing the water he was drinking.

"How is she?" He asked closing the water bottle.

"I haven't talked or seen her all week. Johnny-hyung tells me she's okay, but I just feel bad. I shouldn't have made her -"

Minseok-hyung shook his head, "Mark, it happens. The best we can do is just be there for them. What did you do when she had an attack?" Minseok-hyung asked as he continued to wipe away his sweat with a towel.

"I stayed, I waited for her to come out of the restroom - because that's where she ran to when she was about to have an attack - and when she did I hugged her immediately. I brought her back to the hotel and stayed with her until she fell asleep. But I haven't seen her since then, I was able to talk her on the phone once, but that's it," I said feeling more miserable about the situation.

"First of all, good job and lastly, just give her time. What did she say when you confessed though? What was her reply?" He walked towards his duffel bag and brought out a new shirt.

I recall the words she said that night, "She said it would be better if we stayed as friends."

Minseok took off his drenched shirt and wore the new one, "I see. How do you feel about that?" He walked back to me and sat down.

"I'm sad, but honestly I just want her to be okay. She went through a lot and I just want to brighten her day, not be a reason that it darkens," I said and I suddenly remembered her face when she cried, during the time the articles come out.