Chapter 29: Contract

23k reads ?!?! IM SHOOKT. Thank you so much for your love and support, it means so much to me! Enjoy! x

 Thank you so much for your love and support, it means so much to me! Enjoy! x

Friday - 10:24 am

It's been 2 hours since everything happened. Johnny found me and he was with security guards.

They told me that they caught no one in black outfits coming in or out of the hotel. They looked at me as if I made it up, they didn't believe me.

Johnny tried to convince them to check their security cameras, telling them that maybe they were staying here, or they were acting as staffs, he fought for me. But I told him to stop, and that's why I was lying on my bed as Johnny was sat at the edge.

He ordered room service instead and I took small portions, much to his dismay. But, how could I eat after something like that?

I told him that they just spooked me and I wasn't harmed physically. I couldn't tell him anything, I'm too scared to.

"Jenny, do you want to move hotels?" Johnny asked.

They'd just find me again.

I shake my head, "Do you want to go home?"

Did I?

I sat up straight and looked at him, the tears started to stream down again. He moved closer to hug me, "I'm here, I'm here, no one can hurt you," I gripped on his shirt, "I'm sorry for not being there, that you experienced that, I'm so sorry -"

"I-It's n-not y-your f-f-fault," I said tightening my grip, "It-s-s m-mine."

"No, it's not," he cupped my face and I just stared at him, "You did nothing wrong, you did not deserve that," his words, I couldn't understand them, it was just noise.

"I love you," he kissed my forehead and pulled me for a hug again, "Why don't you sleep and I'll wake you up later. Would you want to see Mark?"

"No!" I said and it startled him, "N-not now," I said and went under the covers.

Squeezing my eyes shut, her eyes flash inside of my mind. The cold feeling of the knife against my throat, "Don't leave me," I instantly grab Johnny's hand as he was about to stand up.

"I was just going to close the curtains and turn off the lights," he said offering me a smile and I nodded slowly. I let him go and watched him move around the room to close the curtains.

He went to turn the lights off, "I'll be here when you wake up, I promise," he said as I slowly laid back down.

Will I be able to sleep?

2:09 pm

"She's sleeping right now and she's not feeling well. I told you I'll bring it up once I get the chance," I heard Johnny's voice say.