Chapter 32: Ignore

Thank you for 36k reads! And most of all for the comments, I love reading your reactions! I read this thread about teddy jelly bears, I personally like the blue ones!
Enjoy! x

*Please read the Author's note at the end*

*trigger warning*
-

Jenny's POV - Sunday - 10:30 am

"Min Jee, please talk to me," Mark was outside of Johnny and Jaehyun's bedroom.

I pushed him out the moment I found out about the articles. They got worst.

"You can't keep doing this, please," I heard the desperation in his voice.

I stared blankly at the floor. I heard him, pounding on the door. But, I didn't want him near me. Whenever I let my guard down to get closer to Mark, the universe pulls us apart, so what's the point of trying anymore?

I really couldn't just be with him.

"Jenny?" it was Johnny, "Can you let me in?"

I stare at the door. It was his bedroom and I was being selfish for keeping it to myself, I should just leave.

Walking towards the door, I felt the tears prick, "No, I'm not going to cry," I said blinking my eyes.

I've been trying to stop myself from crying. I slowly turn the key and opened the door, "Min Jee," Mark and Johnny stood outside the door. I could see the others standing a few meters away in the hallway.

I averted my gaze towards Johnny only, "Can you take me back to the hotel?" I asked and he nodded.

I walked towards Johnny and he put his arm over my shoulder, "Min Jee," I turn to see Mark holding my wrist, "I -"

"I'm sorry," I said and took my wrist away from him.

I briefly saw his pained face. As well as the concerned faces of Jae-oppa and Haechan, behind Mark.

"Mark, it's best you just leave her be," Johnny said in a cold tone towards Mark.

I've never seen him do that to Mark.

10:44 am

"What do you plan to do now?" Johnny asked as I was back lying down on my hotel bed.

"Go home," I said and he was quiet.

What's the point of staying? I was just making things worse for everyone.

As long I'm here, I'm going to get hate, I'm going to make things hard for the boys, and I'm going to ...

I squeeze my eyes shut, "I don't know what to do," I shake my head as the tears spilled out, "Why?! Why?!"