Chapter 15: Solution

Sunday - 4:45 pm sk / 8:45 am england

"This better be important," Betty said rubbing her eyes and it followed a yawn.

"I'm really sorry," I said and I watch her face through the screen. She shook her head and smiled at me.

"I'm just happy you're opening up more, I used to have to pester you for days. Who knew that a trip to South Korea will make you open up to me more often?" Betty chuckled and I did as well.

"I guess being apart, brought us closer?" she scrunched her nose,"Too cheesy?"

She nodded, "Very. So tell me, what's the boy drama now?"

"Hey! It could've been something different," she raised her eyebrow at me, "Okay, fine it is boy drama," she rolled her eyes.

"Of course it is," another yawn let out of her mouth and I felt bad.

"I'll be quick and you can go back to sleep," I said and she shook her head.

"I'm already awake, and STOP STALLING!" I giggled and nodded.

"I accidentally agreed to hangout with Mark and Lucas on the same day?" I said and she just stared at me, "Yesterday I went out with Johnny to the beach. While we were there, Mark texted me and asked to hangout after his ankle is better, then later -"

"What happened to Mark's ankle?" Betty asked.

"He sort of sprained it playing basketball two days ago," I said and Betty frowned.

"Poor baby," she said and I rolled my eyes, "Go on."

"Lucas texted me and asked me to hangout on Tuesday," Betty nodded, "Then Mark texted and set the day to Tuesday," Betty made an 'o' with her mouth.

"Why can't you just reschedule with one of them?" Betty asked tilting her head a bit.

"I would, but I already said yes? I mean wouldn't it seem rude to ask one of them to change days? Also, they have busy schedules they probably said Tuesday because that's their only day off," I said and Betty sighed.

"You know it sucks you're smart and considerate," Betty said and I smiled, "Because I would never have thought of that, but then again I wouldn't be stuck in a situation between two boys -"

"Ahem," I faked cough knowing she was going to tease me if I didn't.

"Right, well is it so bad if you hangout with both of them? Like together?" I nodded my head, "Why?"

"Remember I texted you the other day when I first hanged out with the both of them?" she nodded.

"Ah, the day where you clearly could've watched the Incredibles 2 and we could be theorizing what will happen in the next installment because I already watched it. But no~ You just had to get in a taxi and miss the opportunity to watch a good movie," she glared at me and I giggled, "I am quite serious Jenny! We could be talking about Jack Jack and how he's -"

"No spoilers!" I said and she sighed, "I'll watch it, I promise."

"You better, it's still out in the cinemas!" no one mess with Betty when it comes to Disney films.

"I'll watch it online," I said and she glared at me, "I have no one to watch it with - Wait!"

"What?" she said smiling, "Wait! Are you thinking -"

"Watch it with them?" and she nodded, "Yes!"

"Virtual high five!" she said and I slapped my phone, "See, Disney films can save the day!"