Bonus: Minmin

Here is the bonus chapter! I have to warn you though, it's not detailed as to how Mark fell for Min Jee or what made him fall for her. But this gives you a timeline of his feelings being developed.

Once again, thank you so much for supporting Stigma!

Enjoy! x

-

Months after debut - 2016

"Good night Jenny," I heard Johnny say from across the room.

He regularly video chatted with his younger sister Jenny. After his video chats, he was noticeably in a better mood.  It made me wonder who Jenny was.

They seemed to have a close relationship, "Hyung," I called his attention and several heads looked at me. Tae-hyung, Jae-hyung, Taeil-hyung and Johnny were looking at me.

"Ah Johnny," I said and they went back to their errands.

"What's up?" Johnny asked sitting down with me on the couch.

"I hope I'm not being too forward, but can you tell me about your sister? If you don't mind," I said and he chuckled.

"Curious about my sister, huh?" he smirked and I shook my head.

"Never mind, forget I asked," I said bringing out my phone to distract myself from being embarrassed. I shouldn't have asked in the first place.

He nudged my shoulder, "Hey, it's okay," Johnny smiled, "First of all, she doesn't like it when I talk about her."

"Oh," was all I could say.

"But then, I don't really care what she thinks," Johnny chuckled and I laughed with him, "Before I tell you about her, why now?" Johnny raised his eyebrow at me.

"I mean ... I wanted to ask before, but then I don't know," I shrugged turning my phone looking through photos and then locking it, "You really don't mind?" I asked looking back at Johnny.

"Nah," Johnny shrugged, "Have you seen her?"

I thought for a moment, "I think I've seen her in the family photo you have in your bedroom?" I asked not sure.

"Ah, well that's an old photo. Let me see if I have a picture of her," Johnny said looking through photos.

I occasionally glanced at Johnny looking through photos, as I opened up my phone to check Youtube.

There were recommendation videos of my seniors SHINee and EXO on my screen.

"I don't have pictures of her on my phone, but here's her Instagram," I look at Johnny and he showed me her profile.