Epilogue: Reunited

Thank you for 60k reads! Thank you for everything!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU

*Please read the author's note at the end* -

-

Two years later

Sunday - 6:35 am sk / Saturday - 4:35 pm chicago

"And that's how dinner with Dad's business partners went," I told Johnny. I felt relieved to finally rant about the terrible event.

How I wish I could opt out of attending business dinners with my parents. But, it was something where they needed me to be present. Besides, Mom didn't like them either, so I had to be there for her more than my Dad. Seo ladies, need to have each other's back.

"I can't believe Noah was there," Johnny said and I shivered at the name.

Noah, a guy I used to date during Junior High, and the son of one of my Dad's business partner. When we were dating it was a pleasure to see him during business dinners, but now... It was awkward and annoying to just see his face and hear his name.

What pisses me off, is that he acts like he wasn't a total jerk for breaking up with me. Because he said and I quote, "You're toxic for my health". Thanks for telling me that during an anxiety attack, you ass. I know it's hard to know what to do when someone is having an episode, but seriously?

I was still a little petty over the matter, but I let it go. It doesn't benefit me if I held a grudge, but just because I forgive him, doesn't mean I have to like him.

"It was so unbearable how he tried to make small talk! I still can't believe how obnoxious he is. I really hope I don't see him again," I sighed recalling the horrible business dinner last night, "Honestly, I must've not been in the right mind when I dated him," I shook my head.