Chapter 27: Normal

16k reads?! WOAH THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN! Sending all my love and care to you!

Tuesday - 2:15 pm

I can't believe I actually just took an hour nap, with Johnny and Mark.

We were all now stretching our bodies, "I seriously needed that," Mark said as he yawned.

As I look at the two of them, I realized how they looked more refreshed, compared to when they first arrived.

"Well we better get going," Johnny said getting out of bed.

He straightened out his clothes and fixed his hair parting.

Mark and I were just sat on the bed, chilling.

"You can go ahead hyung, I need to talk to Min Jee," Mark said and I kept quiet.

I still felt sleepy, "Don't be too long, you know how Manager-hyung gets when someone's late," Johnny said. I was still processing what was happening.

"See you later Min Jee," Johnny ruffled my hair. I nodded my head and gave him a closed smile.

I just wanted to sleep again.

As I watched Johnny leave the room, I went back to lie down.

"Min Jee?" Mark called for me and I closed my eyes.

"Mhmm?"

"Are you tired?" he asked his voice soothing to my ears.

I nodded my head, "I have things to say, may you listen?"

I turned to look at Mark, he was lying down as well. Our faces inches apart I just smiled at him.

"May I listen with my eyes closed?" I asked, he smiled, and then nodded.

I closed my eyes and made sure I wouldn't fall asleep.

"You're leaving soon," he started and I nodded in response.

There was a moment of silence and I opened my eyes to look at Mark. He was already looking at me, "Hi," I said and he chuckled.

"Hey," he put a lock of loose hair behind my ear, "How are you?"

I giggled, "I'm fine, and you?"

"I'm happy, because I'm next to you," I shake my head at his cheesy remark, "But, seriously, I enjoy being with you."

"Mark, you're just sleep talking. Go back to sleep," I said and turned my body around, so that my back was facing him.

Maybe this was a dream, if it's a dream, it's a nice dream.

"Min Jee?" I felt Mark's face hovering above my ear, "Are you listening?"

"Yes," I said keeping my eyes shut. If this is a dream, why do I feel so sleepy?