I trusted you...

You are y/n l/n. A man born from a Grimm creator and a cursed man of secrets. Your whole life you were dealt the shittiest hand. Your parents died when you were young. Leaving you to fend for yourself. Heaven has forgotten you. Make them fear you.

Y/N: So... Fox why did you need me? I'd like to have finished my lunch.

Fox: You don't usually eat and I think this is more important.

Coco: I'm gonna agree with Fox here you need to see this Y/N.

Id been hanging out with team cfvy recently because my girlfriends Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang had all been distant lately. Jaune had tried to convince me that they were cheating on me but I never bought it. As we got closer to Team RWBY'S dorm I started hearing moans and grunts coming from the other side. My heart started to hurt as I struggled to think of any excuse what lay. I opened it to reveal the thing that I feared. Sun, Neptune, Ren and Jaune having "fun" with my girls.

Sun: Oh shit....Y/N...

Yang: Y/N it's not what you think!

Ruby: yeah let us explain.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL?!

Velvet: How could you do this to Y/N?!

Fox:Why'd you hurt him like this.

Before things get more heated I raise my hand to stop the arguing. With a glare straight from hell I look at the cheating whores in front of me  

Y/N: I trusted you...

Coco: Y/N you ok?

Y/N: I gave you everything...

Weiss:Y/N???

Y/N: I sacrificed my free nights and every moment to make you four happy and give you everything... hell I even sold my mother pendent the only thing I had left of my parents to a market dealer just to have enough to eat for a couple weeks. I've given you everything I could've, spent as much time with you as possible and give you what you wanted only for you to pull this shit?! FUCK YOU! I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT! I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!

With that I reached into my pocket and pulled out my stiletto and raised it to my heart and stabbed myself. I fell to my knees feeling my heart bleed out.

Ruby: OH MY GOD!!!!

Jaune: Y/N what are you doing?!?!!

By this time we had attracted Phyrra and Nora to this scene.

Phyrra: JAUNE ARC WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Nora:Ren......

Ren:Nora... listen I uh....I

Velvet: EVERYONE SHUT UP LOOK AT Y/N!

Everyone looks over to me as I use a teleport crystal to move to the window and stood on the ledge.

Neptune: Dude DONT!

Y/N:(voice breaking mixed with insanity) I'm far too gone.

With that I fall to the ground....

Fuck all of you. I'll find you in this next life and mark my words. When I do,when I find you... I'll make sure you all burn. My vision faded to black.