Oh god...what have I become

Y/N's pov

I was taking Ruby's dead corpse to the cell where the others were... what am I doing... I mean yeah they cheated me and who knows how long they were doing it. But sentencing them to eternal damnation and pain and death. That's not me. I walked past raven and stopped her.

Y/N: Raven I need to speak to you...

Raven: Uh...ok?

I dragged raven into a small room in the citadel.

Y/N: Listen I want you to take all the prisoners back to beacon. Get the kingdoms to come together and raid this kingdom.

Raven: Very funny Y/N.

Y/N: I'm serious. Raven this isn't me I know that they hurt me but destroying the world for revenge... it's fucking insanity please take all my friends the teams and get out while you still can.

Raven looked around and came closer to me.

Raven:(whispering) Listen Y/N I'm a spy. I don't like Ozpin or qrow but I agree. I can't let remnant be destroyed anymore than it already is.

Y/N: Ok I'm going after Salem. She's my mother but I can't let her find out.

With that I use a teleport crystal to go to the palace room with Salem's throne. The others are at her side except for velvet. Good Raven already got her.

Salem: So Y/N where's your girlfriend?

Y/N: Oh Velvet? Well I don't know.

Salem: Really because last time I heard she was being taken by Raven through a portal.

What the hell? How'd she know that Raven was leaving with them?

Y/N: Raven probably wanted to gather parts of machines from beacon and had velvet go and help her.

Salem: Oh don't play dumb boy I overheard your conversation with her. Now where the hell are they going?

Y/N: Mother I'm sorry. This...this isn't right....the death the pain...what I'm doing,what we're doing is wrong...

Salem: Dammit it doesn't matter what Is right or wrong it matters who rules the world. The gods and the peasants. Are you that weak?! I knew I should've given you more of that virus. But no matter you are WEAK AND PATHETIC just like your limp dick good for nothing father!!!

Y/N: Virus? what are you talking about?

Salem: A virus that removes all sympathy or will make a person do things they know are wrong. It can only be embedded into the heart or bloodstream. It's only temporary but it appears I didn't put enough in you. I poisoned you father and your friends as well. Just barely enough to change them.

Y/N: So my father left me...my girlfriends cheated on  me... BECAUSE OF YOU?!?!??!

Salem: your father was weak... he deserved it.

Y/N:Don't you dare insult him!

Watts: Madam we're giving more time for the prisoners to escape.

Salem: Right. Cinder. You Tyrian, and Mercury head out to stop them.

I pulled out several ice crystals and froze the doors and the windows in ice so chilling cinders fire couldn't melt it. I then inject several other energy crystals into me.

Y/N: YOU'RE NOT GOINGN ANYWHERE!!!

Salem: Oh really? You and what army?

As I look around it appears she's spawning more Grimm. I summon my armor and sword. I didn't plan on leaving alive...

A/N: Hey guys look I'm really sorry about not posting recently. I've been sick and school is really difficult. I will post again soon hopefully.