Dead too soon (Alt. Ending)

Here's another alt. ending to the story of "I Awaken".
In this ending, you weren't saved in time by Salem and died from the fall out of the window of Team Rwbys dorm. It's time to see what the fate is of RWBY, Ozpin, Beacon, and everything on Remnant. Now the world is falling apart, and the timeline has been faulted. All because you, Y/N were dead too soon...

Ozpins POV

News spreads around Remnant fast. After the death of my son (not known to the public) Y/N, I've been getting several letters and complaints from parents asking how I could be so blind and let a student of mine kill himself. Team Rwby hasn't been seen for the last few weeks, and I fear that they too have ended their lives out of guilt of causing Y/N's death. Hopefully the bounty hunters I've hired can find them or at least find their corpses before someone from the press does. What's this? Why is there smoke in my offi- by god... it's her...

*smoke slowly clears*

Salem: Ozpin...

By the gods... She knows too?! What could she want? What is she going to do? How did she even find out?

Ozpin: Salem...

Salem: I think you know why I'm here.

Ozpin: After a millennia of fighting your creatures while you stay in the shadows? No, I couldn't possibly imagine what you want. Especially since our last encounter didn't go exactly, optimal.

Salem: Ozpin, Our son is dead! My son is dead! How could you just sit by and not help him?! Let alone be his father?! If you're going to take away my only child, you could've at least raised him!

Ozpin: I couldn't Salem, and you know it. Think of the few people who knew about my long life, knowing I had a son. Ironwood would've snatched him instantly and turned him into a weapon for Atlas. God forbid any student find out. We both know that in this life, I am far too old to have children as young as Y/N. And I couldn't have given him to you. You would've morphed his mind and used him as a weapon too.

Salem: Perhaps you're right... but he was still my son, our son.

Ozpin: Why are you here Salem?

Salem: Did you just forget the whole conversation we just had? Are you that old?

Ozpin: I know you're not here just to discuss our sons death. You want something more, or I should say, are here for something more. What is it?

Salem: To begin the creation of a new Remnant.

The smoke behind her reappeared. Behind her stepped out... no... goddamnit no! She can't take them! They were our only chance at... at...

 at

Salem: You took my son away Ozpin, so I took your only chance at fixing this world away from you

Salem: You took my son away Ozpin, so I took your only chance at fixing this world away from you. Don't worry, team RWBY will still fulfill the purpose you had for them. They will be the answer to fixing this broken world. But not in your image. It's time for a new age of people to roam the planet. And you will not stand in my way...

No ones POV
And so the world went up in flames. Salem's forces with the new Grimmified team RWBY quickly destroyed everything in Beacon. No one could stop them. Not Vacuo, not Mistral, not Menagerie, not even Atlas. The world within weeks was destroyed and only the Grimm remained. Perhaps in another timeline, this would've happened, yet again, maybe not. It doesn't matter. All of this happened because you were dead too soon...