She loves me, she loves me not

Y/N's pov(demonic voice)

I was heading down to the torture chamber Salem had pondering who I should kill first.

Y/N:Huh? Hazel what is it?

Hazel: Young master what should we do with the prisoners?

Y/N: Take the red haired girl and the ginger girl to relax as well as velvets team. Leave the rest in the cell. But bring the rose to me.

Hazel: Yes, my lord.

With that he grabbed Phyrra,Nora, and cfvys chains and dragged them away. Of course leaving ruby with me. I pulled her into the torture room and began to think about what I should do.

Ruby: Y/N please I'm sorry. I just wanted...

Y/N: Save it Rose....hey rose( laughs)

I grabbed her left hand and pulled out a needle.

Y/N: You're a flower aren't you? Well I know a little game I can play with you.

Ruby: Wha...what do you me-

I stabbed her palm with the needle. Blood began to escape from the wound. Ruby started crying. I love this yet something feels... No they deserve this. This is what happens when you mess with a god.

Y/N:She loves me. She loves me not. I continued this process as I proceeded to stab her several times on her hands. Soon her wrist and palms were a bloody mess she was sobbing. This is my vengeance. I deserve this.

Ruby: Y/N stop pl...please...

Y/N:ok ruby I'll stop.

Ruby: th....than...thank y-

I summoned a ice shard and watched it split her skull clean in half.

Y/N:I hope you thought I wasn't serious. Because if you were. Well when you wake up let's just say... that you'll have a splitting headache.

I began to laugh manically as I sat next to her corpse but in the inside I felt like crying. This isn't me...

A/N: Alrighty so if any of you want to leave suggestions about how I should kill some of these foolish fools leave a comment. (Also please no rape ideas. I really don't want to write that.)