I'm still here...

Velvets POV

What has she done to him... my y/n, my lover, my husband.... oh god what has she created

(Black instead of gold & glowing red in the helmet holes)

Ruby: Y/n.... why did she do to you?

Salem: I made him better. Now he's everything he should've been....a killing machine.

He began to move closer to us dragging his sword Salem had given him.

Cinder: Salem the rose is mine.

Salem: Actually Cinder(impalas her with a dark tendril) you are no longer of use to me( more tendrils wrap around the other baddies) I need not of the others either. (Throws them at the wall behind beacons army).

Ozpin: Salem! Stop this please! What's the point of this?!

Salem: What's the point? Why my dear oz how soft you've become. I guess I shouldn't expect anything new.

Ironwood: None the less Salem you're outnumbered. Hundreds against just you.

Salem: I beg to differ Ironboy.

As she said this she summoned Grimm. So many that half of the palace floor was covered in them.

Salem: Kill them all!

Velvet: Y/n please don't make me fight you...

Y/n:(quiet) help...me

Coco: Did you hear that?

Sun: Yeah. He's still in there.

Salem: What are you idiot Grimm doing?! Kill them!

Ozpin: Hahahahahaha! Oh my dear did you forget about our wedding gift?

Salem: You dare use that against me!!!!

Ozpin: I do.

He pulled out a box glowing with a deep green.

Yang: What is that?

Ozpin: This music box was given to me by a old friend. It would allow anyone in a 7 mile radius to be hidden from Grimm  like Ren's semblance.

Salem: No matter. Y/n slaughter them! Turn them all into nothing but a red stain of blood.

Y/n:( quiet) no...please make this end

Salem: Now!

Y/n: Yes mistress.

Velvet: Y/n don't do it.

Y/n: Vel...velvet?

Velvet: Yes! Yes it's me! Please remember who you are!

Salem: Don't listen to her Y/n! You know what you are!

Y/n: A murderer. A failure. A monst-

Velvet: No Y/n you're so much more. None of us would've made it out of the citadel alive if you didn't sacrifice yourself for us! Remember who you are!

Salem: Kill her!

Y/n:(quiet)I'm sorry

Y/n charged at us and swung his sword which shot out a giant wave of fire. He's gotten to strong even Ozpin was nearly knocked down after one blow.

Salem: Don't you all get it in this world it's kill or be killed. Y/n finish the job.

Y/N began to strike the barrier stopping the Grimm.
I summon a version of Blake's gambol shroud and turn it into gun mode.

Velvet: Y/n please don't do this. I don't want to hurt you.

Y/n: Die!!!!

Velvet: I'm sorry....

*Bang bang bang*

Three shots. Funny. You'd think it wouldn't stop a raging titan but it did. I don't know why or how but y/n fell to his knees bleeding from the chest.

Velvet: No no no! I had aura piercing rounds in the mag. Shit ( drops gun and runs to Y/n) Y/n no please don't die on me!

Y/n:velvet.........thank you.( falls limp)

The anguish I feel in my heart can't be described it hurts. I.... no please don't die y/n.

Y/n's POV

It's so dark and cold. I didn't imagine this is what hell was like. I imagined it as hot and vile. In here I feel....safe. Something I haven't felt in years.

???: Do you love her?

Y/n: What?

???: Velvet, do you love her?

Y/n: Yes I do.

???: Then take your second chance.

Y/n: Wait who are you?

???: Some questions are best left forgotten... Now go save them all!

Bright lights fills my eyes.

Ozpin's POV

Y/n's body begins to glow as he rises from the ground his eyes glow a crimson red.

Ozpin: Y/n?

Y/n: Thank you velvet, Ozpin, everyone. I know what I must do now.