Special message to my "lovers"

Y/N's pov

Y/N: alright first task to destroy beacon... Tyrian, Watts, and hazel I want you three to bring Adam Tauras here..alive. Mercury I need you,Roman and Cinder to set all of atlas bots to non hostile engagements. Everyone clear?

The group nods.

Y/N:Good now get to work. I need this plan to be complete by tonight.

They all start to walk off.

Y/N:Emerald, Neo wait. I need you two for a special project of mine.

Emerald:Uh... what "special" project sir?

Y/N:Neo and you can both produce illusions of all kinds right? Mess with the brain and what it sees? 

Neo and Emerald both nod.

Y/N:Good were going to need it.

Hours later(late night)

Yangs pov

Yang:I've been trying to forget about y/n but for some reason I can't seem to shake the feeling that he's still alive or more importantly that the disappearance of velvet is connected to him. I was in my dorm with Ren when suddenly the alarm went off.

Alarm:ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ALL STUDENTS COUNCILORS, AND TEACHERS PLEASE REPORT TO THE GATES OF BEACON!!!

Ruby:What's going on?!?

Blake: I don't know but we should go.

Slightly later...

Y/N's pov

I watched as all the students teachers and Ozpin walk out to the main gate of beacon. The look of horror as they saw the dark portal in the sky made me smile. Soon they will all know my pain.

Y/N:Alright Emerald, Neo are you ready?

Emerald/Neo: Yes( Neo just nods)

Y/N:Good let us begin.

The portal suddenly displayed a large holographic screen and the camera began to role. It showed a dorm room just like rwby's except it was dark. I then proceeded to send "me" an illusion made by emerald to walk up to the camera. He was crying and looked sorrowful with long tired eyes.

"Y/N":(In a darkened tone)Please... if someone's listening... pl-please save m-

I slit the clones throat with my stiletto dagger.

Y/N: Man I was bitchy back then. Well not anymore. Hello people of beacon. You all probably remember me. Or maybe you don't. Anyway my new "features" aside. I'd like to speak to Ozpin.

Ozpin steps up

Ozpin: Ok Y/N What do you want?

Y/N: What aside from the love that YOU my father never gave me? How about the four "lovers" that broke what was left of my dark broken soul? I'll put it straight for you Ozpin. I want all of team Rwby, Jnpr, Crdl, and Cvfy cuffed and brought to the gate in front of everyone, I also want Winter schnee, Qrow, and ironwood unarmed and behind the teams. Oh and don't try to fight back my units have already infiltrated Beacon and deactivated all of your guards and machines. If my request isn't met by tomorrow night all of Beacon shall fall.

The role ends and I sit down and relax as the room changes back to its normal look. Courtesy of Neos effects. Velvet walks in and pets me on the head.

Velvet: Not a bad performance. Especially for a "dead man".

Y/N:Neo, Emerald. Thank you for your help you're dismissed.

As they walk out of the room I slap velvet on the ass. She jumps a bit at this and blushes heavily.

Y/N:(laughs) Sorry love, just teasing ya.

Velvet: Uh...um....I....

Y/N:Velvet did I do something wrong?

A/N: Haha you suckers will have to wait to find out what happens next chapter. ( don't worry I will be releasing it shortly.)