Let your true colors show

Y/N:no....mother... no you're lying to me my mother was killed by my father before he killed himself! You can't possibly be my mother!

Salem: Oh the naive child that you are. The truth is that your father was weak and tried to take you away from me so I had to make sure that he wouldn't take my precious baby away from me. Of course as you know he succeeded.

Y/N:Why?

Salem: He didn't see eye to eye with me. If you catch my drift.

As she said this she tightened her fist into a ball in anger but quickly calmed down.

Y/N: Where is he now?

Salem: I thought he was dead but it appears that I failed to kill him permanently. He was telling the truth about the curse.

Y/N: Wait Who? What curse? What do you mean?

Salem: Y/N you are the son of me Salem queen of Grimm and your father is my opposer. You might know him as Ozpin.

Y/N: The hell you mean Ozpin is my dad! The guy is like a fucking 90 year old! How is he my dad?!

Salem: A story for another day... so I have a question to ask you. Who will you join? You are part demon but...well but nothing I guess beacons a shit hole i don't know why you'd wanna go back. Maybe those girls that you love, oh wait... I forgot, they're the reason I was able to find you.

Before I could answer her question the doors to the room opened and walked in a beautiful lady in a red dress with amber like eyes and a green haired girl with red eyes. Peculiar to say the least but considering I'm alive without a heart I don't think I'm in a spot to judge.

???: So is this the kid?

Salem: Yes Cinder, this is my son y/n. Y/N this is Cinder. *whispers to you* she wants the D if you know what I mean.

  Y/N:*sigh* the fuck Salem?

Cinder: So kid you joining us?

Y/N: Do I have a choice?
Cinder: No...

Y/N:Sure I guess. That shithole beacon didn't have anything to offer anyways. Plus I got a bone to pick with a couple of whores and pussies that owe me some blood. And a new heart.

Salem: You've made the better choice. Trust me when Ozpin is dead you will get your revenge.

Y/N: Damn good. There will be blood.

A/N: Can you all guess the reference in he final line. Give you a hint(this should be easy) hint:I wanna play a game.