We needed a happy ending (Alt. Ending)

No ones POV

It's been 12 years since Y/N defeated Salem. All was well in Remnant. All except for one thing.

Velvets POV

Velvet: We can do what?!?!

Ozpin: If we travel to the negative zone and find y/n we could theoretically bring him back to Remnant.

Ruby: How?

Ozpin: Ironwoods been working on a portal to get there. The difficult thing will be getting
Y/N.

Yang:Why is that?

Ozpin: people in the negative zone can only feel negative and vile feelings hence its name.

Velvet: How do you know all this?

Ozpin: After we came back to Vale Allison and I went to work to immediately find a way to get him back. He was only 18 it doesn't seem fair for him to die at that age.

Magnus:Where's Allison?

Ozpin: She's getting our old friends back together for this.

As he said this his door opened and Allison Goodwitch Ironwood, the old teams, their all here.

Ironwood: The portal is ready.

Ozpin: Then let's move out.

We all head outside to see a large machine creating a black portal.

Sun: Are you sure will find him.

Ozpin: Positive.

Amy(Sun's wife): You ok hun?

Sun: Yeah I just don't know if  Y/N is...

Velvet: Well find him. Whatever it takes...wait what about Jesse?

Ozpin: I have Winter watching over him. She'll keep him safe.

Velvet: Ok let's go.

We all enter through the portal.

Time skip the negative zone.

Velvet: Wait THIS is the negative zone?

I looked around and saw a thriving village with a hill at the end of it. Weird this place looks so happy and peaceful. How's this the negative zone.

Coco: So where would he be?

Ozpin: Let's check that hill it looks like they're some people up there.

Qrow: Are you even sure were in the right place?

Ironwood: The scanner say this is the right place.

Ozpin: To the hill?

Velvet: Yes too the hill.

As we passed through the village the people were very happy and giving us happy looks as well as trying to offer us fancy very fresh looking foods and other things. We finally arrived at the hill as we climbed up it we heard laughter and talking. Sounded like a man and a few women. Atop the hill was a beautiful cherry tree. 4 women were sitting down laughing along with...is that....

???: This is nice...

???:(turns around) Hey Y/N someone's here to see you.

Y/N: Who is i-(turns around)velvet? Is...is that you?

Velvet:(tearing up) Yes...

Y/N ran to me and kissed me. He held that kiss for a long time before he broke it.

Y/N: Oh god I thought I'd never see you again...

Velvet: Well I'm here now. We can go home.

Y/N:Really?!?! How? When?

Velvet: Right now. Ironwood created a portal to get us here.

Y/N: You'd do that for me?

Allison: Anything for my son.

Y/N was thinking.

Y/N: I want to go back. But we must do one thing for this village.

Ozpin: And what is that son?

Y/N: When I got here these ladies were defending this village from hordes of Grimm. The village was starving. I was able to help them as they helped me.

Ozpin: Who are they?

Y/N: These are the first maidens. They were the ones who helped me during that whole final battle thing. Together we all helped rebuild this village into a thriving one. Now people who pass will live in a beautiful land of the dead. I've thought a better name for this place would be called Vexis.

Ironwood: Vexis?

Y/N: Well it sounds better than the negative zone.

Ironwood: You right.

Y/N: Anyway with me gone I fear the Grimm might come back so I was wondering if you could leave the Grimm barrier with the village.

Ozpin: Is be more than willing.

Ironwood: This portal is also not going anywhere soon so you or anyone who wanted to could visit this village. We'd have rules of course. To keep them safe.

Y/N:Thank you all so much. Let's go home. ( turns to the maidens) Till next time.

Maidens: Bye Y/N!❤️

We all headed back to beacon. From then on everything was pretty great. Y/n and I have been enjoying our time with Jesse. All of our friends are doing great. Remnant is how it should be.  I was laying in bed with y/n by my side.

Velvet you know what night it is?

Y/N: Well let's see Jesse is staying at my dads place so I think I do...

Velvet: Then come here.❤️

No ones POV.

For darkness and light are eternally temporal. The only way we can climb is by being dragged back down again. Such is the day we ascend from the iris.

The end.