The ultimate sacrifice

Play song at ozpins POV. (btw old readers I've changed da music.)

Y/n's POV

This feeling, this power, it feels so similar to the strength Salem gave me...but it doesn't feel like it holds any vile presence. I know what this is. And I know where my destiny lies. I stand up and confront Salem.

Y/N: Mother this ends now!

Salem: No! My spell was more than enough to keep you concealed in that damned armor!!!!

Y/N:Clearly it wasn't. (Btw you're wearing your normal clothes as in you don't have any armor on. )

Salem: Kill him!

She thinks these Grimm can kill me... cute I send a large wave of thunder electrocuting every Grimm in front of me.

Ruby: Y/N hold on I'm coming to help!

Sorry rose I can't let you or any of you all get hurt. I put up a large energy barrier in front of them all.

Velvet: Y/N what are you doing?!!?

Ozpin: This is part of his 3rd semblance. Or I should say it is his 3rd semblance.

Yatsu: What does it do?

Ozpin: All negative feeling leaves him and he obtains god powers. This however comes at a great cost.

Coco: And what is that?

Ozpin:.....His own life.

There were several gasp and other noises made across the large crowd.

Ozpin: This is what we called the ultimate sacrifice.

Salem:(draws your sword) DIE!!!!!!

Y/N: Zerith nochk argroth!!!

I summoned large icicles that rained downed upon Salem. She dodged them all. But while she was occupied...

Y/N:Spear of vengeance...

Salem: Aaaaaagh!!!

A large dark glowing tendril penetrates Salem's chest. I summon 2 more to hold her up in the air.

Y/N: How do you like being ripped apart?!?!

Salem: Fuck you!

Y/n:(chuckles) No u.

I continued to thrash Salem around beating her and brutalizing her with all sorts of different elements and powers until I could sense her aura had dissipated. I then proceeded to drop her and grab the sword that once belonged to me.

Y/N:Aagh!...

I fall to the ground.

Salem: heheheheh.... HAHAHAHAHA! You forgot you stupid fucking cunt! You'll die once you use you're semblance.

I keep walking towards her. Though is slowly is getting harder.

Salem: You'll die!

Keep walking...

Salem: No one will remember you!

Keep walking...

Salem: You'll.... you'll...uh be in serious pain.

Keep walking...for velvet... for dad...for my child on the way...

Salem: I'll KILL Y-

I swung my blade across her cheek cutting it open. For the first time in my life I've seen her cry. She's shaking heavily as she looks up at me with a look of fear and sadness in her eyes.

Y/N: You've done so much evil... you've ruined so many people... I never believed I could kill you.(blade begins to glow) but I do believe( plunges blade into Salem) IN REDEMPTION!!!!

Ozpins POV

I watched as the room began to glow so brightly it was blinding. Soon the light cleared out and we were all in a large beautiful garden. I look over and see... oh my god...

Ozpin:Allison( Salem's real name/uncorrupted)

Allison: Ozzy!

I embraced my wife. Jesus her looks I've missed her so much.

Ozpin: Honey oh lord your ok!

Allison:( sad tone) yes but...

Ozpin but what?

Allison:(crying) look.

I saw where she was pointing and it broke my heart. My son Y/N. He's here but not himself.

(Imagine a  look of a character from sword art online before they die.)

Velvet: No y/n please don't leave me...

I watch as y/n walks over and hugs velvet.

Y/N: Please make sure our son grow up in a happy beautiful world...

He then walks over to me.

Y/N: Father... I guess this is it. I'm sorry. I wish there was another way. Mother. Promise me you and father won't try to kill each other again.

Allison: I won't I swear...

Ozpin: Son... I'm so sorry. I should've spent more time with you... I oh god....

I feel him hug me and Allison.

Y/N: As long as the worlds safe then I'll be happy.

He steps away from the crowd and looks to all of us.

Y/N:(Crying) Well till the next life.... I love you all so much... goodbye...

As he finishes that sentence he fades away into the beautiful pasture. The emotions of sadness and happiness over flooded all over remnant.

Word got out quickly that the war was over. Everyone rejoiced and mourned for Y/N. Me and Allison went on to spend our days happy together. Everyone is doing great now. Even velvet.

Time skip: 9 years later.

Jesse: Mommy where did daddy Y/N go?

Velvet: You're daddy saved the world. He's a hero.

Jesse: I wanna be like daddy someday.

Yang: Well you definitely will life with him in your heart forever.

Jesse: YANG!!!( jumps and hugs her)

Yang:woah calm down kid I'm not the spunky
young girl I once was.

Velvet: yang you're 31...

Yang: Yeah well I've always wanted to say that.

Velvet: How're you and Magnus?

Yang: Great! I'm actually having a baby soon.

Velvet: WOW great!

Soon I was joined by the others at the park and we all had a great time. While he's not here I still feel like Y/N's with me.

Y/n's POV( in heaven)

I'm always with you my bun bun...

The end❤️❤️❤️❤️