The hell am I?

Y/N's p.o.v

I woke up in a...hold up this can't be right...I'm dead. Aren't I? So why the hell am I in a bed in a hotel, citadel, castle? Fuck it I have no idea. I need to figure out how the living hell I'm alive. As I sit up I notice that I have some kind of black aura surrounding the empty hole in my chest.

???:Damn...bout time you woke up. Geez I don't know why Cinder had me babysit you considering she's all goo goo eyes about you.

Y/N:Who are you?

Mercury: Names Mercury kid. Don't bother with introductions y/n, Salem has already informed me about who you are.

I'm confused as all hell right now.

Y/N:Salem as in queen of the Grimm?

Mercury: Well who else do you think she is? Sugar plum queen?

Y/N: Well fuck you too then man.

God dammit this is literally the one thing I did not need in my life. Well shit guess I am in hell because I can almost guarantee that I'm fucked the second I see her.

Mercury: Come on Salem wishes to speak with you.

Moments later...

Salem: Well look who finally woke up.

Y/N:How long have I been asleep?

???:Weeks. You're lucky I was able to stitch Salem's power back into your body.

Y/N:Who the hell are you?

Watts: The name is Author Watts.

Y/N:Ok so Salem... why am I here? What happened to my body? And why the hell am I in some citadel?

Salem just chuckled. She raised her eyes to meet my gaze.

Salem: All those question will be answered in due time. For now let us just enjoy our time seeing each other again.........son.