What happened to him.

Ruby's POV

I woke up with a bright light shining in my face.

Ruby:Ahhhhh!!!!

Jaune: Ruby! Calm down.

Ruby: What happened?

Yang: Ruby oh thank god you're safe!

Ruby: Thanks. Yang. Where are we and what happened last thing I remember was......

Neptune: Was what?

Ruby: Y/N killing....me.

Sun: What that son of a bitch did what?! I swear to god-

Raven: WERE NOT GOINNG TO HURT Y/N!

Ozpin: Yes y/n isn't exactly or wasn't exactly himself when he came back to beacon with the army of Grimm and...well Salem.

Ren: Then what was it?

Ozpin: Y/N has a strange ability. In truth he has 3 different semblance's.

Nora: 3?!?!

Ozpin: Yes 3. You've seen his first. Dust storm. Which creates an elemental hell in a large area. Then he has Torment bonds which allows him to preserve the soul of a person or people he's killed and give it back to the person so long as there body is still in a physical form. Via being it's not burned disintegrated or well gone.

Velvet: What's his 3rd?

Ozpin: That well uh... I'd rather not go into that right now.

Phyrra: That still doesn't explain why he hurt us.

Raven: Y/n was under what we call the rose virus. A virus where a organ or limb is temporarily replaced with Salem's dark magic. However the organ will remain but the virus will disappear. That dark virus is what turns the person evil. In that case is the reason why y/n told me to get you all out of there. As for how. I don't like ozpin nor want anything to do with Beacon but I agreed that the world shouldn't be ruled by darkness. This world is already broken. He was actually sorry and wanted us to round up an army. To send a final gambit to Salem.

Ruby: But whose left after the purge on beacon.

Qrow: Look outside.

I look outside of Ozpins office and I can't believe it.  Everyone from haven atlas and mistral have joined us.  Including some... wait THE WHITE FANG?

Ozpin: Don't be alarmed ms. Rose the white fang members down there are part of a rebellion against the army Adam led. You have Blake to thank for that.

Ruby: Wait Blake went from mistrial and back how fast?

Weiss: Ruby you've been out for a week.

Ruby:Wow... damn that long?

Ironwood: The time to act is now. We must march onward and stop Salem before it's too late.

Coco: What about Y/N?

Qrow: The kids well....

Ozpin: Dead I'm afraid. He tried to stop Salem from killing you all before you got to beacon and was able to hold her off just long enough.

Suddenly there was a loud crash outside and dark storm clouds rolled in.

Ruby: What's going on?

Winter: Nothing good that's certain.

A large dark vortex appeared and and brightened showing Salem and... y/n??

Salem: So you thought that rounding up your little army stands a chance against me. Well isn't that cute. However if your false hope of  Y/N showing up well you're wrong.

Salem stepped aside and I saw y/n but he was ripped open and he was covered in blood. Oh god is he still alive...

Salem: Yes he's still alive but he's having a hard time staying in one piece. Hahahaha!!!

Ozpin: Salem! This must stop our son doesn't deserve this!!!!

Salem: I have no son.

The vortex screen disappears and the weather became clear and sunny again.

Velvet: Y/N.....( starts crying) no.....

Ruby: Ozpin when do we move out.

Ozpins eyes were darkened almost very angry looking.

Ozpin: Right now...