Chapter 3 | Broken-Hearted Girl

02. BROKEN-HEARTED GIRL

 BROKEN-HEARTED GIRL

• • • • • • 

"Again, Jasmine. If you want to be best in this business, you'll have to keep practicing it over and over again" My trainer yelled with her thick Italian accent. 

That's what I've been hearing from her for the past couple of months and she's been kicking me in the ass. I've been losing a lot of weight from the process of it but still thick in someplace. It was only a matter of time before i'll be ready for my first match.

• • • • • •

"Hey, Jon where is Joe?" I asked him, confused. Joe texted me earlier after I got down with my trainer, he told me to met him at the wrestling gym. 

"Oh, uh he said had to go get something. I can't really remember but he'll probably be back soon" Jon answered.

"Okay," I said wih a nod, sitting my stuff down. "How are you both anyways, I heard y'all had a little fight or something?" He asked with a questioning look.

"Fine, I guess. I mean we've made up" I said brushing my hair up into a ponytail then jumping into the ring.

"Well, that's good," Jon says, nodding his head; looking at me for a moment. "Are you okay, Jon?' I asked looking into his blue eyes.

"Uh, yeah sorry. Little tired I guess, um do you want to get started on the basic warm-ups and drills since Joe isn't back yet?" Jon asked and I nodded, "Sure"

We started off with the warms up and drills then Jon showed me some of his wrestling moves on a dummy which was kind of funny because it reminded of an episode of Martin. I couldn't help to laugh.

"You think this is funny?" Jon asked roughly, raising his eyebrows at me. I tried my best to stop laughing but I couldn't stop. 

"No, it's just how you are wrestling the dummy reminder of something, I'm sorry Jon," I said with a giggle.

Jon dropped the dummy and came over to me, looking at my shirt, "You got something on your shirt" He says pointing to it, I looked down and then he did the stupid little joke with his finger.

He burst out laughing. "Now that's something to laugh about"

"No, dork this is something to laugh about," I said picking him up, about to do one of my new moves but my strength wasn't there yet, so I dropped Jon and fell on top of him hard. 

We both groaned at the same time, "Sorry Jon"

"It's alright darling, it just needs a little bit more practice," Jon says with a laugh, I looked down at his blue eyes. "Right"

"Um, Jasmine?" He says my name, "Yes" When he didn't say anything back.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Joe yelled through the gym with an angry expression on his face. I was about to ask what was his problem but I realized I was still on top of Jon. He's probably thinking...