Chapter 8 | Girls Night

08. GIRLS NIGHT

 GIRLS NIGHT

• • • • • •

I woke up to an empty bed, looking around for Joe and there was no sign of him. So I went to take a shower and do my daily routine and then put on some fresh clothes to go downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey, beautiful I made Breakfast," Joe says with a smile, handing me a plate which I gladly took from him and went to sit down at the dining table. The food he made looked so delicious, the sight and smell of it made my mouth water.

"Aww thanks, baby, It looks so delicious." I said, taking a bite of my pancakes and eggs, my eyes lit up. "and It tastes so delicious" Joe smiled happily at my words.

"You are welcome, baby girl. Now eat up!" Joe ordered as he sat down in his own chair and started eating. I happily ate in peace, my taste buds enjoying the flavor of the pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

"You done?" He asked. I nodded and he took my plate. "Thank you!" I called out.

"Anything for you, baby girl" He called back and I just laughed. Joe and I were coming back home from spending some time together since we won't be seeing each other until tomorrow at the wedding.

I got finished packing and looked at the clock, it was 7:30 pm. It was time for me to go. I grabbed my backpack and head downstairs. Joe was already waiting at the door and when I walked towards him, he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I pulled away, looked up at him, his cheeks were pink which was so cute

"I'm gonna miss you," I said poking his side. "I'm gonna miss you too baby girl but we'll see each other tomorrow, I can't wait to marry you," He says cupping my cheek but he couldn't help himself. 

"Joe!" I moaned as he started kissing my neck then my chest. "I'm gonna be late for my-"

"I know, baby. I can't get enough of you" Joe whispers into my ear. I drop my bag and pull him back to my lips, he was truly gonna be the death of me.

• • • • • •

I was already late pulling up to Kennedy's house for the sleepover which Jay and Raven were coming over for too. As I parked in front of her house and I got my stuff out of the car. I realized how excited I was to have some fun with my friends, it's been a while. 

I knocked on the door, I heard some shuffling and footsteps, and soon the door opens. "There she is, we were waiting on you," Kennedy says pulling me into the house. 

"Oh, really?" I smiled.

"Yeah, we got everything settle up, so go change in your Pj's and met us in the living room," Kennedy says, pushing me to the stairs and I just laughed at her excitement. When I walked into the living room with my pink PJ's on, Jay and the girls were already in their pajamas.

"Finally you're here!" Raven says with a smile. 

"Yeah! We were gonna have some fun without you" Jay commented.

"Well, damn sorry I had a hard time getting out of bed if you know what I mean" I joked.

"Ewww," Jay says pretending to puke as Raven says "Ya Nasty"

"Jasmine, no one wants to hear that nasty shit about you and Joe fucking all day," Ken says with a disgusted look on her face and I bursted out laughing.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry but I'm here now so LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!" I said as we all cheered.

• • • • • •

"Hmm, how about a Marvel Movie?" Jay asked.

"Which one?" Ken asked. "Well there's Thor, Spider-Man, CAPTAIN AMER--" I looked at Jay while he was listing all the marvel movies he knows but then he stopped when he noticed me.

"What?. I'm a Marvel fanboy" Jay pouts as I chuckled. "Let's just watch..um Deadpool?" Raven suggested and everyone agreed.

After the movie ends. "That was a funny movie," Raven says. 

"Yeah, anyways I have something else planned" Ken exclaimed.

"And that is?" I asked. "One minute please," Ken says running out the room. I looked at Jay and Raven, and Ken came rolling in something. 

"Karaoke" Everyone cheered and I laughed. Ken and I were sitting and watching Jay and Raven's singing girls just want to have fun by Cyndi Lauper, they both were a bit drunk so their vocal cords were a little off.

 "Kennedy and Jasmine, your turn?" Jay says, Ken and I looked at each other with smirks

"AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU" Kennedy sang loudly "I-I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" I continued then both of us started to sing; "You, darling I'll always, I'll always love you" Kennedy and me finished. 

"That song was martini dedicated to baby olive!" Kennedy says, rising her martini glass.

I bursted out laughing at her and went to sit down. After singing more songs and dancing like crazy, it was one in the morning now, which meant it was my wedding day and say the least I cried and cried.

"OMG, IT'S MY WEDDING DAY!!!" I cried into Kennedy's shoulder. 

"Awww, Jazz don't cry. This is the biggest day of your life. You get to spend the rest of your life with the man you love" Jai says rubbing my back.

"I know, it's just like a dream and I'm scared I'm gonna wake up for it and realized it's not real I said. 

"Well, believe or not it's real, babe. We're so happy for Jasmine" I smiled at them pulling all into a group hug.

"I wuv you guys" I yawned, we were so exhausted and it was pretty late so we all decided to go to bed.

"Goodnight!" I yawned as the rest did too. This was the best night ever and in the next eleven hours, I'll be marrying the love of my life.

So sorry it's short but more coming soon.