Chapter 7 | Scared of Beautiful

07. SCARED OF BEAUTIFUL

 SCARED OF BEAUTIFUL

• • • • • •

Joe and I were finally settled in our hotel room. I was laying on my side facing away from Joe and I was trying my best to fall asleep and not cry.  

"Jasmine, do you wanted to tell me what happened with Mercedes and why you uppercut her?" Joe asked, rubbing my side which felt really good. 

I slightly chuckled at the last part, I turned towards him with tears in my eyes.

"Hey, what wrong?" He asked wiping my tears away. "Do you think I'm Ugly and Fat?"

"No, baby why would you ask that?" I soon told him about what had happened earlier that night, Joe tightened his grip.

"Jasmine, baby you are beautiful the way you are, you shouldn't listen to what people say"

"I know but you may leave me for someone prettier again," I confessed, wiping stray tears that fell freely down my cheeks. 

"Look at me" Joe demanded as he lifts my chin to look at him.

"Like I said before I'm never leaving you again and I love you, you are the only one that I want to spend the rest of my life.  Jasmine, you have my heart forever" He says nuzzling into my neck as he wraps his arms around me, bringing me even closer to kiss my lips softly.

"You are beautiful, sexy, and sweet" Joe cooed in between kisses. "And if takes me the rest of my life to show you how beautiful you are then so be it"

"Why are you so good to me?" I asked. "Well, that's what I'm supposed to do; make you happy, make you feel loved, make you feel beautiful and sexy inside. I do it because you deserve the world, baby girl" Joe answered, and when he said that I pulled him down into a kiss, tilting my head so the kiss would be a deep one. 

His lips parted from mines, he started kissing my jawline, slowly going down my neck. 

"Joe!" I moaned his name when he kissed my sweet spot, making him smirk and licking that particular spot, also biting it to leave a love mark. 

We both parted for a second, so I could slide his boxers down while he could take my oversized t-shirt off of me since that was the only thing I was wearing besides my underwear but he rips those off. 

We moved back to each other's lips and he flipped me over so that my back was on the bed, gave him a seductive smile. I loved that look he gave me, the look of pure lust and love, the look of that he was gonna rock my world tonight.

While we were back to kissing again, I reached down in between our bodies and stroked his thick cock feverishly. Joe grunted against my lips, and his hand joined mines. He broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes, feeling peace there.