Chapter 10 | Always and Forever

010. ALWAYS AND FOREVER

 ALWAYS AND FOREVER

• • • • • •

I grinned as Joe and I entered the house that we had rented for our honeymoon. The house on a beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico where I always wanted to go and this whole week was just about the two of us.

"What should we do first?" I asked. We've arrived at the house around 3 in the afternoon so why not have some fun on our first day of the honeymoon. 

The house was a cozy family size with a big living room, adjacent kitchen, two bedrooms upstairs and one bedroom downstairs, and two bathrooms that branched out from the bedrooms

Joe dropped all of the bags and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Well, I have a whole weekend planned for us but I've been waiting to take this dress off you since we board the flight" he murmured in my ear, running his hands down the bodice of my yellow dress. 

"And it's just driving me crazy" He whispered which made me shiver. "Well, take it off, if you're brave enough," I said deeply. I gasped as he picked me up bridal style and took me to the bedroom by the kitchen. I still couldn't get over the fact he was so strong enough to pick my big booty up. 

Joe opened the door to the bedroom and closed it with his foot. He picked me down on the bed and gently laying me down and hovering above me, he then kisses me sweetly. His hands were on my hips as my hands loosened the tied in his hair so my hands can go through his long black locks as his kisses traveled to my neck.

His lips peppered on my skin, pausing here and there to suck on the sensitive flesh, working his way to my chest. His hand reached under my back to find the zipper of my dress, pulling it down and pulling the fabric from my torso.

Joe took off my dress, his hands land on my bra and panties. "So beautiful" he whispers again, unhooking my bra. I bite my lip as I pulled his shirt over his head and then reached for his sweat shorts and pushing them down to his knees, he kicked them off the rest of the way.