NUMERO UNO

"Stupid System," Jin Feng mumbled.

=Before dying=

Jin Feng lay on a bed. A clean bright white bed wearing a rough long white robe. A beeping sound was heard before it stopped. He got up his hair frizzy and fluffy. Stepping out of his decent apartment Jin Feng made sure to match out for truck-sama. Of course he didn't want to die. As he walked across the street thinking that a truck wouldn't randomly hit him. So the truck did stop for once and Jin Feng made it across safely.

He listlessly made his way toward the company building. No doubt another exciting day awaited him and deary workspace that each employee was stationed at. All the positivity seemed to be sucked out if you looked at the bland grey building. It was tall and extravagant, but it was covered in such a boring grey that it didn't leave much of a positive impact. The doors opened and he sat down at his normal workspace. Jin Feng was extraordinary, his workspace was neat.

Then it happened. The most stupidest way to die he fell off the building and died. That was it, no dramatic lightning. It wasn't a co-worker. Nope it was because he jumped because the coffee spilt on him. Jin Feng didn't realize that the fall was just behind him and he fell. Down down down until he went splat in a dark alley. No one even realized he died. Even the gods didn't notice.

While everything went on Jin Feng's soul was stuck in an empty white room. Then it all hit Jin Feng. He died because of coffee. His cherished coffee killed him. And then a tiny voice inside his head started saying stuff.

[Yep you dead. Why don't you be my host?]

"What the hell!!!!!"

[I'll take that as a yes, prepare yourself!]

"Nooooooooo"

[Transporting 10%...20%...50%....90%...100% Host you are about to be transported to another world!!]

"Wait what are you, stop!! And me a host?"

[Too late host!!]

"*loud scream"