2.5

MY PRECIOUS SLEEP

=========Previously on Host & System========

Morgan cuddled with Morrigan. "Despite all your faults your amazing."

"You too."

"DEMON DIE."

=================================

"Sh*t I forgot about the hero."

He came in brandishing a gun and shot toward Morrigan, but dodged. The blanket lifted and the protagonist's cheeks turned bright red. Due to morning tiredness and surprise my face was flushed and there were slight tears I got from yawning. "Perverted zombie tyrant, how dare you kidnap this beautiful young miss and rape her!!"

"I'm a man." I suddenly feel depressed, why does he think I'm a human.

[You had that beauty pill.]

'Oh yeah.'

"Don't worry I'll save you." The 'hero' started shooting his guns and dirt starting forming around Morrigan while the gravity got harder to resist. Wind formed in solid blades and attacked Morrigan as he was stuck in vines. Suddenly fire burned up the vines turning them into ash. Lightning struck and I couldn't help, but think. Poor Morrigan having to deal with these bills later. Morrigan's chest was burnt and I went over there to heal him. He was my husband.

"Miss get away from that zombie."

"I AM A MAN."

The hero stared speechless. "I am so sorry."

"Why are you attacking anyways the war is over."

"The zombies are still eating humans!"

I banged my head against a wall. "Wifeyyyyyyyyyyyy, what are you doing." I was so stupid, how could I forget about zombie's particular diet. "

[You could use the shop to buy a bunch of human organs.]

'I can buy organs? Where do these things come from?.'

[...would you like a organ.]

'I suddenly feel disgusted with the shop.'

Morrigan just accepted that his wife was in one of those trances again. The hero watched in awe as the feared zombie leader fussed over the weak beautiful person.

"Miss come back with me. You don't have to stay here. Don't you have a family?"
I snapped out of my trance when I heard Miss. "I. AM. A. M.A.N." I crack my knuckles, "WANNA GO?"

"Sorry I keep mistaking you for a female. Won't you go back with me to your family."

I decide to break it bluntly. "I'm a zombie." The hero turned to stone. I think his jaw unhinged because it was currently touching the floor. Yes, exactly like the overdramatic animes.

"Then you shall all die."

I kick the hero in the balls. It seemed like it was the solution to all my problems. He fell to the ground dramatically. I sat down to think. Thinking is easier done sitting down.

=10 minutes later.

"I'm too tired to think." The hero and Morrigan just nod. The hero seemed to docile down after the kick and sat there.

"Just take a nap Wifey."

"I'll make sure the beast doesn't do anything to you."

"It's times like these when I think you have redeemable qualities. I closed my eyes planning to go to sleep. But you try going to sleep with two men glaring at each other on either side of you. Even if they were out of the room I would still feel the large amount of bloodlest spooling out of them. Like how am I going to sleep?

"Stop glaring at each other." It was supposed to go smoothly from there on. I relaxed and smiled happily due to the calm atmosphere. When the hero got all mad I just glared at him before reverting back to happy me. Then Morrigan spoke up.

"Is this the legendary pregnant mood swings?" The hero choked on nothing while I. Well I couldn't speak. Is this guy an idiot.

"NO!!!" So I know I'm acting all tsundere and mad. I'm blushing like crazy and calling him a baka, but who wouldn't. You know what I am moody, but only due to sleep. No offense to women, but if you constantly feel this crappy from being pregnant then I'm glad to be born a male. I still respect you, mostly mother.

"You know what f*ck you."

"Good idea wifey," I knew he was going to say that. So why did I say f*ck you. Know what, forget the sleeping.

System watched the drama. "Morgan forgot about me. wuwu wuwu wuwu."

Don't leave yet. This is the most important question ever!!!

System x Morgan [Jin]

Morrigan (that follows him) x Morgan [Jin]

Morrigan (one time deal) x Morgan [Jin]

Lou Zhong (the transmigrator from arc 1) x Morgan [Jin]

Other (comment)