2.3

I SAY THIS A LOT BUT THIS IS CLICHE

'Once Upon a time there was stupid person that sat in a tiny dungeon inner monologueing. Honestly that person thought it was stupid, but there wasn't much to do in jail. Morgan thought. He did agree with what he said. He sighed looking at the surprisingly clean jail wall. You'd think it would be dark grey covered in disgusting gum and spit, but no. In fact it was almost shiny. 'Why the hell am I here again?'

~Sometime Ago~

"Damn you system." Morgan stomped along the streets only to be dragged off by the guard. Struggling he kicked on of them in the groin and flipped the other one. After dozens of worlds he picked up a little bit of skill. With half of them taken down Morgan fled. Only to be dragged off by other zombies. Morgan tried to escape and was knocked out. The world faded out. The guards dragged Morgan across the cement floor and entered the clean mansion.

~Present~

=Morgan(Jin)'s P.O.V.=

Sitting on the cold stone floor I waited. 'What the hell did I do wrong?'

[The villain noticed you.]

'You mean Morrigan?'

[Yep.]

'That was actually helpful.'

System grumbled about how mean I was while I was annoyed by the fact that the antagonist noticed me. The door opened smoothly and I followed the guards mindlessly. Walking into a lavish bedroom I felt a sense of dread coming for me. I have no shame in admitting that I read some rot. A-a-and-and-a-and, wasn't this too cliche? I turned around to run out only to be dragged onto the bed.

"KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

[#RIPHOSTCRYSTALLUM*]

************************(JUST IMAGINE)**************************

Damn. Even with this premise this is still clearly rape. No matter if I get a happy ending or not. My mind will not recover from this. I have traveled dozens of the worlds, but I died to early to lose my virginity. How could I lose it to this savage...beast. Cliche much, definitely. Fun no. It always sounds amazing in bl books, I won't be able to move anytime soon.

[Host you have the healing ability.]

I brightened up immediately. This ability is so convenient. It was all instinct as I pushed some energy out of my hands. Maybe if this was my first world I would be embarrassed with the fact that I'm doing a naruto stance, but my dignity was gnawed away. I felt refreshed. Sitting up I glare at Morrigan. It seemed like he noticed and he woke up only to see the most offensive sentence ever.

"Round 4?"

".................F*CK YOU AND YOUR FATHER!"

"How about being my wife?"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE." Giving up on the nice approach I smacked him with a pillow. Not my best move, but I did something. I tried to get off only for him to pull my ankle. I flopped onto the bed. I glared at him in what you could call a 'passionate' struggle. My hands itched to pull him apart from limb to limb.

He chuckled. The bastard chuckled and I kicked him in the d*ck. He reaches for me again. Despite all his faults he does have a iron will. I did flinch when I thought of the pain it would cause me if I was kicked there.

"Since your so strong why don't you be my wife."

I felt one of those anime tick marks form on my forehead. That's how mad I was. To make a imaginary thing happen. "NO!!!!!" I heard birds in the distance fly off due to my loud voice.

"Why not, I'm the strongest zombie in the world."

'System isn't this guy supposed to be smart.'

[Yes.]

'Where's his common sense!'

[...*restarting*....]

"Wifey you listening."

"Would people stop calling me that!"

"Someone else called you that. Who was it wifey, I must kill them."

A sense of nostalgia hit me. It's probably a stupid idea. But hey I tick all the boxes.

(a.)Feminine body in every damn world.

(b.)OP af

(c.)A obsessive creepy pervert.

'System, did this guy follow me?'

[...OFFLINE...]

Morrigan stared at me. "Get ready for round 4 wifey."

"STOP!"