2.8-SMUT

Fairy Tail Ending

A/N-Sry for huge time skip, hopefully finishing this arc before school, which is in a 2 days!!! If somethings are a little awkward in his chapter it's mostly because i've never done most of these things. Read a shit ton of fanfic though. ^^

=Time Skip 7 months=

(Status-Zombie=cured=human)

Morgan and Morrigan sighed, they were finally done, curing (forcefully shoving down their throats) the zombies with the potions. No more war!! At least he thought until humans showed up with hate signs. Morgan calmed them down and finally he was relaxing.

"Darling you good?" Morrigan cuddled Morgan in their large bed.

"Yeah, now that I think about our first meeting wasn't exactly normal." Morgan thought back, maybe he was a little easy. His old life was mundane though. Now, well he seemed to have a case a stockholm syndrome*.

*I joke about this, but don't try this at home

"Let's do it over," Morrigan stood up and held out his hand. "I'm Morrigan."

Morgan beamed, "I'm Morgan!!" Morrigan pounced on Morgan falling back onto the bed.

"You're too cute!!" Morgan smiled back and leaned into Morrigan's arms, content in the warm embrace, thinking 'this is happiness.'

=skip to SMUT!!=

Looking at his little wife's gorgeous face illuminated by the moonlight Morrigan's brother sprung up. 'He's asleep' Morrigan repeated in his head, drowsily Morgan woke up.

"Morrigan you should have told me." Morgan smirked before lowering his head and swallowing Morrigan's dick. Sucking hard he bobbed his head, looking from above Morrigan's face was a dark red. Moaning hard he gripped Morgan's hair and pulled him closer, his dick hitting the back of Morgan's throat. Thick white liquid spilled out Morgan's mouth as Morrigan pulled out.

Seeing his wife's face red, and covered in his semen Morrigan returned back to his full power. Flipping Morrigan over he grabbed lube and condom from a drawer, pouring lube over his fingers he fingered Morgan. Reaching his favorite sweet spot Morgan groaned, pleasure shooting up his spine.

Morrigan withdrew his three fingers slipping on a condom and entering Morgan. Pounding in an out he easily hit Morgan's sweet spot leaving Morgan craving for more, urging Morrigan to go faster. Morrigan gripped his fragile body before ruthlessly thrusting in faster.

He scratched Morrigan's back with his nails, desperate, leaving ambiguous red marks that ran down Morrigan's back. Screaming out in ecstasy, as Morrigan thrusted deeper into him. A warm feeling rose from him.

"Morrigan I'm cumming," Morgan managed to moan out before coming over Morrigan's broad chest. Huffing he gave Morrigan a kiss, his tongue invading his lover's mouth as they fought over dominance.

Pushing deeper into Morgan's tight ass Morrigan groaned before releasing into a condom*.

*safe sex ppl, it keeps problems from happening! >v<

A single mutated zombie bird screeched in the morning awakening the godly looking couple. Morgan was still slightly hung over from last night, while Morrigan was refreshed and helped Morgan out of bed. Looking in the trash bin he saw multiple condoms.

"Morrigan, can we talk," Morrigan nodded his head like a puppy. "Next time please allow me to walk in the morning."

In a split second the cute puppy turned into a ravenous wolf, "you weren't saying that yesterday wifey." He gloated.

Morgan turned red, "I...." He threw a pillow at Morrigan's smug face.