3.2

A.N.- Dear whoever got this far in my awfully written story. The original plot I had planned for this story is crap. So it may seem different. The previous chapter did happen the events concerning Jin and he's still depressed. But it's just that taking a half year break tend to change how you want something to go. Also the ship Jin x Morrigan has totally slipped my mind during the redoing of the plot, I'm truly sorry if this is what you wanted to happen. Hopefully, I can update monthly and/or write longer chapters. Now onto the story.

[Host I'm back!] System woke his host with his loud return. Jin rubbed his eyes and glared at the wall, who dare interrupt this young masters beauty rest!

[Host it's me!] System hoped that his host would ignore him, who knew that his host was so scary in the morning!. The room was dark, Jin pinched his brow, the sun had yet to appear and he was awake.

'System I swear this better be some good information.'

[Host remember when you received all those zombies curing potions?]

'Yes, it was rather convenient. Are you done, I had this nice dream about Morrigan.'

[Host~~] System wished he could give his pitiful host a pat on the back. [Umm..so about those potions, they aren't free. We're actually in debt from overusing all that energy.]

'And so what do I have to do?'

[Those optional quests aren't really optional anymore.]

'What, why can't the world allow me to grieve in peace.'

[Sorry.] Cricket, Cricket. [Which quests would you like to do? There is a limit of 3 quests at a time. [There's the 3 part 5-10 million one where you need to make the male lead fall in love with]

'I refuse that one.'

System nodded his imaginary head. [400,000 to 1 million points 2-parter where you prevent the secondary male leads death and set him up with the female lead. Then there's the 100,000 one where you ruin the male lead's business. 10,000 where you stop the secondary villain from hurting the female lead. There also the 1,000 point one where you befriend the male lead. The last couple one's points are so low it's practically useless.]

'I'll take the first three you said with the most number of points and also.' Jin scratched the back of his neck. 'Who exactly is the female lead?'

[Host where you not listening when I explained the plot?]

'He, he no! Morrigan was the only thing on my mind. You don't just push someone's death away!'

[...The plot of this world is very bloody. Lucy the female lead is the daughter of the Clemen family, which was slowly losing money, and was engaged to Sebastian the male lead who was considered a disgrace to his family due to his mother being a prostitute. As such Lucy ran away from home so she could avoid marriage and ran into a group of runaways around her age, which is 19. She fell in love with a boy in the group and later discovered this was the very Sebastian she was engaged to. Sebastian was surprised, though he was glad it was Lucy who was his fiancee as he liked her honest attitude. However, he learns that Lucy has heart disease and is slowly dying.

During this time her obsessive ex-boyfriend, who is you Tim Hallon, came back to try and get her. He attempts to murder Sebastian through Jones. When Lucy runs to Sebastian's house she meets Lucian who is immediately smitten by her fierce fighting skills. Sebastian discovered Tim has a matching heart for Lucy's surgery and plans his death carefully. Blah, blah, blah, happy ending and Lucy never finds out how yandere all her suitors are.]

'I'm stuck in a yandere world as the villain! I'm doomed.' He shook his head and plopped backwards toward his bed. Wait, he patted his bed. Why was it so hard?

In a flash, he remembered Jones pushing him off the building. His white hospital gown should probably have told him that he was in a hospital. It was probably the fall affecting his brain.

He groaned when he tried to pry himself off the bed. He fell back on the small bed and figured it was too early to deal with this crap. He covered himself snuggling into the mattress and ignored systems persistent call to start his mission and went to sleep. Everything could wait after the sun rose.

[Host, are you ready for a lovely morning!] He grasped his head, feeling as if something was trying to break out from the inside. Jin wished he could murder whatever creature was attempting to crack out of his head.

"Tim are you okay?" Jin was assaulted by his dear father, he could hear his bones snap from the increasingly tight hug.

"Father, please stop before I die," His father immediately let go patting his back instead.

"I'm glad you're alive, that fall almost split your head open," his father said, relieved. Giving him a tighter hug.

'System save me, I'm still not used to parental love.' Jin was discomforted by the increasing invasion of his personal bubble. He shouldn't let other people touch him, maybe if they touched him they could tell he wasn't who he was. His increasing paranoia was frightening even him. Knowing it wasn't his body, his life, the more he thought the more he felt suffocated, the world bending around him.

[Host don't worry, this is perfectly normal. Any parent is worried about their child after their almost death.] The system felt like his status as the mom friend was increasing. Jin nodded obediently but still turned away from his father.

'So when am I getting discharged, I want to pay off that debt and go trying to reincarnate Morrigan, as you do.' Jin was surrounded by an increasing number of doctors and figured he wasn't leaving in the foreseeable future.

[Umm, Host normal people don't go about reincarnating their lovers. That really isn't possible. Though you could try to go back to that zombie world?]

'Really, why didn't you mention this before.' He was elated despite being poked with more needles.

[Going back to a past world takes a lot of energy points. Like it's dimension hopping, not to mention your choosing the coordinates instead of going with the flow.]

'So how many of these points would you need?'

[Exactly 169,102,938 points. That would need at least 17 perfects S-rank quests, 170 perfect A-rank missions!]

"I can do it. What's the current debt?'

[Around 37,103,000, so it's already going to take at least 4 worlds to pay off the current amount.] He grasped his head feeling another headache storming in. The doctors turned to leave and advised him to stay in bed and rest. His father left, not before giving him a bone-crushing hug. In the silence, Jin drifted toward thoughts of Morrigan, bam! The door slammed open dramatically and Jones walked in.