Side Story

REBEL

(don't own music or pics)

(I have no ideas for the main plot line. Sorry.)

'I can't believe you didn't warn me about the sniper.' Jin pouted.

[But you were eating breakfast, that's the most important meal of the day!]

Jin ignored system caving deeper into his soft blankets.

=(I really should name the system)System's P.O.V.=

(Play the music at 2:20)

Is host ignoring me? Oh my god, what if..if....if...host is going through a rebellious stage. [Nooooooooooo host, you're going to be a rebel and become part of a gang or something!]

Jin's shot up when he heard system yelling. 'That doesn't sound like a bad life.'

I started sobbing. I can't believe it, host is going become a gang member. Ah, he was so much cuter before. I continued sobbing as host walked down a shady alley. Sniffling I watched as host turned to the dark side. My heart breaking.

Host was ignoring me for the past few days now, hanging out with his gangster friends. They smoke and host is being contaminated.

"Do you want some coke?" The tallest dude said. I was gasping for breath. [HOST DON"T!!!!], but my warning came to late. Host had already nodded. The tall lumpy and probably smelly dude walked away coming back with a backpack. Oh my god how much are they going to give host. I don't want him to become a addict. He(the tall guy) reached in to the backpack, I closed my eyes. I can't take this.

'Didn't  kno *hiccup w they *hiccup had co *hiccup ke here too.'

[Host are you drunk?] I looked back at host only to see his face flushed holding a bottle of coke. Thank god it's only soda, relief filled me. Then I noticed that a, host was drunk? B we were surrounded by hungry teens. C host is really cute. He had a round face and his skin was pale. The pink tinted his chubby cheeks, not to mention his really full lips. Determined to save my host's chastity I yelled at him. [HOST!!!!! RUN!!!]

Jin ran forward listening to system only to stumble. My host landed in a handsome man's arms. Host lifted his head and damn was my host's savior hot. His smile practically glowed. Host was still dazed and on sugar high, while I was basking in this guy's presence. 

At these times I wish host would hurry up and get me a body. The problem is host never gets any energy. I sigh, observing the man's body I notice the packed abs and my desire grows. Trying to remind myself that host is still in danger I tear my eyes from that sweeeet body. Only to be met with dreamy eyes, they were sucking me in. He leaned into my host's face and whispered, "Baby why don't you spend a night with me?" And my fantasies disappeared.

I knew that no here is good person. Handsome guy pinned my host down as the others cheered. Host was hyper and kicked the guy in the balls. The other teens groaned I cheered. [GO HOST!!!!!! YAY] Hopefully he's out of this phase.

'System the people in that gang was too young!'

[I hear people in the mafia are older.] I slap myself.

'I'm going to join the mafia!' I banged my head against a wall, and slipped through it. Dammit!

(I realized that I don't know what system would look like. Well in his ghost-like form it's a cute little otter. Maybe one day system will get a body.)