1.5

SCHEMES

(A/N-Sorry for a short chapter. Again.)

[Host, you have a stalker.]

'*Sigh, who is it?'

[Lou Zhong.]

'Can it get more cliched?'

[Only if you fall in love with him.]

'I'm not goi-. You know what I'm not going to jinx it.'

[Great idea host. Can you imagine host being lovey dovey. Oh Lou Zhong has awesome abs or he's really good in bed.]

'What are imagining in your head.'

[...By the way are you going to deal with Lou Zhong?]

'Nah I need to make sure that Gou Huang and ZhiXuan get together.'

[Host why do you care so much? Are you that eager for me to become human. A-a-re you that eager to take my virginity. Of course I'll give it to you, but.]

'System. *sweatdrop* I swear your bipolar.'

[I said the same thing to you host and you didn't listen.]

'I have no idea what you mean!'

The phone rang loudly and Jin jumped out of his conversation and picked it up.

"Boss?" A deep voice came from the other end.

Jin's brain after minutes finally returned with mformation. The slaves. He wondered how he could have forgotten, but thought about the recent weeks and sighed.

"Yes." Jin answered.

"It's just you haven't called us and it was...unsettling." Jin was thinking of a plan. Couldn't he send them to get Gou Huang and ZhiXuan together? Would that be too suspicious. Would these people even have the ability to do that? There are too many questions. Jin ended that conversation on the phone and sat down.

He reached for a snack. Thinking should be done in a comfy place or else he would mess up. Jin didn't really think that any of them had enough skill to do it. Still he could hope, couldn't he. At the very least it would be amusing. Jin called the number. "Boss?" The voice was a little annoying. "How would you like to play matchmaker?". "Huh?" "Get Gou Huang and ZhiXuan together." "K-kay." Whoever it was agreed and Jin grinned. This was going to be fun.

Meanwhile Lou Zhong was stalking Jin. He peeked through the window. Although he didn't have much experience in this area he sure was good. If system didn't exist he would have gone unnoticed. Jin went on with his life. He always felt eyes staring at him and knew it was the one and only creepy pervert.

Jin heard shouting. How could he miss it. It was a very abnormally screech. Like someone was dying and miserable death. The voice was very familiar. Slowly he walked toward the scream. ZhiXuan was ripping out her hair. "Do I like Gou Huang?"

'They worked fast. Why does she have to be over dramatic though?'

[Look who's talking.]

'System why are you so sarcastic today?'

[Why are you using fancy words like sarcastic?]

'I use it all the time. Do you think I'm that stupid.'

[Yes.]

'You were nicer back then.'

[Yes I was.]

He looked at ZhiXuan. She had started scratching off her skin.

'What did they do?'

[Well...]

"Wifey why are you stalking another person beside me."

"..." How was Jin supposed to answer that. And Wifey?