3.3

"Are you here to kill me?" Jin stared curiously at his attempted murderer. Jones ran up toward him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I was just angry because you kept on ignoring me. Why won't you look at me? I can't believe I almost lost you, I'm so sorry. I won't do it again so don't leave me. That must have hurt are you okay. Why aren't you speaking? Please answer. Don't hate me," his words poured out in a frenzy.

"..." He stared blankly at the whimpering mess. This guy barges in here and says that his almost-death was an accident? And what is this crap about wanting him to pay attention? Is this person okay? Isn't this really out of character, what is happening?

'System what is this?'

[Well this is yandere world. The second villain Jones helped you with your schemes against the female lead because he wanted to kill Lucy. Pretty much everyone is yandere in this world.]

"Uh." He awkwardly patted Jones's head trying to comfort him before this crazy man went into a bloody rage or worse. He wanted the female lead here, at least she was sane. This was going downhill.

"I just sniff wanted sniff for you to sniff love me. And sniff since you sniff didn't like me sniff I wanted sniff to make sniff sure that only sniff could ever love sniff sniff you." Jones started crying forming a wet spot on his blanket. It made his speech impossible to understand. This twisted thinking is truly illogical. He sighed, why must these worlds be stock full of socio and psychopaths, these people belong in a horror movie!

[Host doesn't forget you gotta make sure he doesn't attack the female lead!]

"I forgive you." This Goddess had it out for him, why else would she assign him such a troublesome quest. Not only does he have to set the secondary male lead with the heroine, but prevent this yandere villain from murdering her. Why must the heroine be so delicate!

His hair is quite soft he thought. Reality was so bad though. Everything was a mess, his lover was gone, but not quite. He had to fool so many people to bring him back and he was already struggling with this one task, how is he going to survive 21 worlds of this. It's painfully that Morrigan is just out of reach, just a hair length further than he could reach. Times like he this he wished he could be like the crying cute protagonist whose tears would solve everything.

[Deep breaths host okay. You're okay. Calm down.]

Jin sucked in a deep breath trying to push his stress away with his exhale.

'I know.' He stared up at Jones who looked like a kicked puppy. Ai, these yandere love interests are always adorable until they snap. Won't be long now.

AN: Dear People who read this, how would you feel if I just quit the entire thing and wrote a new crappy similar quick-wear story.