2.4

I FORGOT ABOUT HIM

<<A.N.-As I publish this the story has 666 votes. Is this a omen that I'm cursed?>>

<<Morgan's P.O.V.>>

"You beast!"

"It was good wasn't it. Why don't you become my life."

"Why? Why..." I thought hard about it. Why not. It would be luxurious to live with the second strongest being in the whole world. When the hero comes and kills us I'll go off quickly. All that would be left to do is sit and make flower crowns. Run around in fields of flower, eat coffee pudding, and play shooting games. It sounds so perfect.

Morrigan obviously thought he had won and held a smug look on his face. Looking at Morrigan, I remembered the not part. Because Morrigan was arrogant and honestly annoying. There was the rape part too. Then again Morrigan was top quality goods. No what am I thinking. I sighed this was not good for my health. I really want coffee. Yes coffee, with everything going on I didn't have time to have good old cup of coffee. Thinking back didn't coffee kill me the first time around?

Welp, looking at Morrigan the words pop out. "I want coffee." He stares at me and laughs. I glare, as a 21 year old working salaryman it's perfectly normal to want coffee in the mornings. Morrigan's the weird one. What adult wouldn't want coffee.

[Host he's a alien.]

'A pretty nice looking one too.'

[Host...]

'I didn't say anything.'

[Would you like some coffee?]

'I can buy coffee from the store too?'

[Yes.]

'Asdfghjkl. Why did I ever suffer.'

[Sorry]

'Shut it.'

=Meanwhile=

'Wifey is realising KI. Does he want coffee that much?'

I sigh and blink to see coffee in front of my face. Thanking Morrigan I drink the scalding coffee. Over the years I've become numb to pain. "You're not such a bad guy after that."

"Since you approve of me why not go again."

I keep forgetting this guy is an alien. Actually since I'm a zombie why am I so much weaker. :(

<<3rd Person>>

Morgan pouted causing Morrigan to harden. 'All my wife's expression are cute.' Morgan looked down on Morrigan's body and punched him. Kicking him out of the room he sat own drinking his coffee. 'Nevermind I'm plenty strong.' Feeling reassured of his masculinity he continued drinking his coffee. Morgan started to think hard.

<<Back to Morgan>>

"Maybe I should just accept Morrigan?" Thinking about it I slapped myself. Inside my head of course. Isn't this moving to quick. It bothered me. Why am I thinking about marrying a guy that raped me. Damn, the power of the ml is so strong.

[*ding* Quest.]

'What is it.'

[Stop all the zombies from being killed.]

'Sure, remind me why I do these quests again?.'

[So I can get a body.]

'Can't I just buy that from the store.'

[You can't buy living things on the store host.]

'Kaka, so I just have to stop the war.'

[Yep and I get a body.]

I sighed. I guess I'll become a bride. As long as he's not a disgusting creep that has weird fetishes or I'll chop it off.

[Host that sounds scarier.]

'Remember I can not do the quest.'

[...:(]

The door slammed open. "Wifey have you accepted?"

"Uh, how did you know."

"Wifey sense."

"...Sure."

"Yes, let's get married right away."

"Just promise me you'll try to make peace with the humans."

"Kakaka."

"It's scary how adaptable you are."

=3 months later=

"Wifey we're married and plus I dealt with all the humans, why won't you have sex with me."

Morrigan clung to me. He was right, we were married not that I cared about that. Plus he finished all the human and zombie alliance stuff. Morrigan started to talk about the reasons I should have sex with him. "I'm handsome...

'System isn't this too easy?'

[u p d a t i n g]

Morgan sighed what did he expect.

"...it's not like it's your first time. Wasn't it good with me?" I blushed, it was my very first time. Morrigan seemed pleased to get a reaction out of me and started kissing me. It seemed like I was forgetting something important.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sex Scene}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}The summary- The d**k when in a-hole and Morgan moaned a lot. [Your author can't write smut. I'm still young.]

Morgan cuddled with Morrigan. "Despite all your faults you're amazing."

"You too."

"DEMON DIE."

"Damn the hero."