1.4

MY VERY OWN PERVERTED STALKER

(A/N I have decided to keep with an old tradition and ruin the FL and ML relationship...)

It's not like Jin hated ZhiXuan nope, if he didn't have to complete the side quest he would be her friend. Her straightforward attitude is pleasant to be around. Of course he didn't like anyone that goes by someone and says a cryptic message. That was cliche, but he could ignore that.

[Host you make it sound like I forced you to do something.]

'System, please just let me have my moments.'

System sighed, he'd being doing it a lot recently.

'Welp let's get to ruining their lives!!'

Jin wasn't perfect in anyway. He believed that he would do enough that he would ruin their affair. Of course it was yet to be relationship, but sooner is better. He already failed in stopping Lou Zhong from stalking so he could at least slowly manipulate her actions and make her out to be the villain.

ZhiXuan wasn't far from it. She was rash and that was a fact. She went to the police to report a person without evidence. To accuse someone evidence is absolutely needed, especially if that person is being accused of something as big enslaving hundreds of people. She then went ahead and have a liaison if he may say, with a playboy leaving her poor childhood friend in the dust. If anyone read between the lines ZhiXuan is already on the dark path.

He knew that he was taking advantage of the situation, but his morals were pretty none existent. All he needed to do is make sure Lou Zhong catches ZhiXuan doing something corrupt. Then again Lou Zhong was eccentric and might get more interested in ZhiXuan. Jin could think ahead too and he knew that this was a possibility. Still he went along with his plan and walked up to Lou Zhong later that day knowing that ZhiXuan would be out 'enslaving' others with that SCM that he forgot.

He wondered if Lou Zhong knew about the SCM's. They were remarkably intricate. He couldn't take the tiny retainer like object out of his mouth. It was troublesome. Luckily he hadn't run into anyone else with the machine and had yet to engage in a game.

Jin subtly lead Lou Zhong toward ZhiXuan who was approaching the end of the game in which this victim were going to shout "oh great queen. I am your slave." It was a helpful that the victim was yelling these things. [This Information is provided to you by your awesome system.A4do3Om0m2yJbHsifs2] This victim was a masochist. The world is filled with crazy people.

Arriving at the scene you could see ZhiXuan's face in obvious superiority. While at her feet laid the victim doing his theatrical pose. And repeating the phrase "oh great queen. I am your slave." Quite a cliche scene. Lou Zhong's face stayed completely blank, but Jin knew that he wouldn't show any expression.

On the inside Jin was laughing like crazy. If he didn't already know the truth he would think ZhiXuan was into S&M. Hopefully Lou Zhong did not find that compelling. He turned his head to look at ZhiXuan like he was surprised and clutched on to Lou Zhong's arm. Lou Zhong started to drag Jin away from the spectacular show in front of him.

He was dragged off into a nearby cafe. Faintly he heard Lou Zhong sigh. A small smirk made it on to his face and disappeared as soon as it appeared. The cafe was sweet. It was covered in pastel colors that made it look soft and warm. The edges were smoothed out and it almost resembled a candy. Sitting down at one of the light cappuccino colored stools he looked make at Lou Zhong that had sat in front of him.

The cafe was seriously as fairy tale like on the outside and the inside. The tables were a light teal color and either dark coffee colored chairs or light cappuccino colored stools were surrounding the tables. The waiters all wore traditional black and white clothing. While Jin was marveling at the beauty of the tiny cafe Lou Zhong was facing problems. Conflicted that his new entertaining toy had turned out to be a repulsive, sadistic, cheap pervert.

Lou Zhong still felt doubt over if he had really seen it or not. After all his judgement was often precise and didn't lead to people like her. Still he believed in his eyes. He snapped out of his thoughts to look at the person he had accompanied here. *YuHao was fairly cute. Though ZhiXuan did indeed exceed him in looks. His hair cut off at around his neck and was a glossy black. It fell in wavy streaks. His round bright green eyes were brought out by his slightly pale skin. Lou Zhong could appreciate the charming young man.

(*Lou Zhong still calls Jin YuHao so this might be confusing.)

If Jin knew what Lou Zhong was thinking he would approve and say that he had awesome looks that anyone can see, but not touch. He was saving himself for someone. Jin was quietly sipping the bitter coffee that he had ordered minutes ago. He found that the coffee was harsh for his tastes and poured sugar packets into the cup. Lou Zhong saw this and chuckled a bit at the adorable boy poured sugar in with a huff.

He ordered his own coffee as bitter as possible and enjoyed it. Lou Zhong offered a sip of his coffee to YuHao. Jin took it curious to what coffee Lou Zhong was drinking. It was more aromatic than his and he took a large sip and almost spit it back out. "It's nasty!!" Jin of course knew that this could ruin his friendship. Who drank coffee like that though. The bitter taste stayed in his mouth even after he ate a sugary donut. It was vile.

Again Lou Zhong was amused by YuHao's reaction. He pushed ZhiXuan out of his mind and focused on YuHao instead.

[Host whatever you did ensured that ZhiXuan and Lou Zhong won't have a relationship of the same intimacy as before.]

'System I'm sure that that was the longest sentence you have ever said to me.'

[I agree, anyway your reward is a cookbook, also if you complete one A leveled quest I get a body!]

'I'm not sure if I want you around me in the physical world 24/7.'

[Host just do me a favor.]

'Kaka, so any A side quests?'

[Conveniently yes.]

'Great, so are you going to share it?'

[You need to make sure ZhiXuan marries Gou Huang.]

'I forgot that guy existed, but sure.'

[Thank you Host, your the best.]

Lou Zhong was watching YuHao as his face contorted into different expression. YuHao was looking off into the distance and didn't respond to anything around him. 'Interesting' he thought. As they parted ways the expressions that YuHao made were stuck in Lou Zhong's mind.

Extra Scene: Jin stared at the cheesecakes in the oven. He tried out baking and it was turning out nicely, the cook book turned out to be useful. They were cooking atrociously slowly though. If he didn't know that uncooked eggs could cause food poisoning he would eat it right here and now. He even went upstairs and could smell it. It was irritating. He went to go get something then the system told him something horrible.

[Host, your cheesecakes are burning.]

'What!!'

Jin sprinted downstairs. What were the chances that in the 5 minute span where he was searching for a book would result in his precious cheesecakes getting burnt. He turned off the oven quickly grabbing a mitt and opening the oven. The smell of cheesecake overtook his senses. The tiny cupcake sized cheesecakes were smooth. They had the perfect tanned golden color. When Jin realized that the system had tricked him he felt a little dumb for being fooled, but quickly brushed it off.

His flawless cheesecake were delicious. Fluffy texture. The cheese wasn't overriding everything else and he would taste the slight hints of lemon. The crunchy graham crackers made sure to balance out the sweet breadlike cake. The cake itself was very creamy and felt like cream too. Light and airy.

The End

(A/N-This pretty much happened to me, except replace system with mom. I almost had a heart attack...the cheesecake was good though.)