1

THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN LIKE 4 YEARS AGO😭😭 I went back and changed a lot of it bc it was shitty lmao I was 12 when I wrote this💀 and I'm 17 now so THIS SHIT GOTTA BE REVAMPED😂 so ignore the comments that don't relate to what's happening bc I most likely changed it.

Chloe pov 
"I can't believe I let you convice me to do this!" I whisper as I take Grayson's new Shoes.

"It's just a prank. Come on." Ethan laughs.

I close the bedroom door as Grayson sleeps.

We run to the backyard and place the shoes on ground.

"But does it have to be this extreme? Setting his shoes on fire? Grayson's gonna be pissed the fuck off." I groan.

"He's my twin so I can do whatever I want to him. And so can his girlfriend."

Sure

"Chloe, chill. These weren't the shoes he wanted anyways."

I poor the gasoline over the shoes before Ethan throws the match. The shoes immediately caught on fire and we both jump back and start laughing.

Grayson rushes out and I stop laughing instantly.

"What the fuck man." He groans as he just woke up.

He looks at me and his face sinks and I know that look. He's pissed.

"Why did you do that?" He asked bending down looking at the shoes.

"Calm down bro. We got you the ones you really wanted." Ethan said as he started laughing.

I stayed quiet and just smiled at Grayson. He took the shoes and sighed.

"Was definitely a mistake to allow you two to be best friends. Now I always get picked on." He chuckled as he hugged me from behind.

Thank god

He isn't mad

......

Afterwards, Ethan went back to his apartment across the hall. Meanwhile, I was making spaghetti for dinner. Grayson walks in holding a bottle of beer and has a pissed look on his face.

"Damn it." I said under my breath.

He then grabbed me by my arm and yanked me to his chest.

"Please let go.." I whimper, trying to pull away from his grip.

Oh shit

He threw me against the wall causing me to hit my head and shoulder harshly.

"What did you say to me?" He barked before pulling me by my arm again.

He threw his bottle onto the floor next to me. I flinched as I heard the glass break against the hardwood.

"I'm not eating that shit. Order takeout." He spat before walking back up the stairs.

I wiped my tears and pulled my hair into a bun.

"Why do you put yourself through this?" I said to myself.

I knew I couldn't leave Grayson. I would have no where else to go. I know he's harsh, but he says it's all love. I just have to listen and do better. He knows what's best.. right?

The takeout took about 45 minutes to arrive at the house. I ended up eating alone. Grayson came downstairs only once. And that was for beer.
......

For the past 6 hours I've been on the couch watching movies. Grayson still hadn't come down or said anything to me since our encounter earlier. I checked my phone for the time.

12:00AM

I should go to bed

I turn Netflix off and walk upstairs. I open the door and Grayson was underneath the covers, on his phone. His back was faced to me.

I liked it better that way. I didn't want him to see me looking so weak. I silently walked into the bathroom to fix myself up.

I walk back into the room and get on the right side of the bed farthest away from him.
Wincing in pain as the sheets touch my shoulder because of the bruise he left.

I gave him the cold shoulder and turned the lamp off on my side. Grayson then leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Please don't."

I moan in pain as his arm gripped my bruised shoulder.

"Let me see it." He said softly

I lift up my shirt and he looks at the purple bruise forming.

"I'm so sorry baby."

"No You aren't. If you were sorry, you wouldn't touch me like that, Grayson." I sigh pulling my shirt back down.

"If you would just learn the first time, it wouldn't have to be like this." He says with that fake sorry look in his eye as always.

"I'm sorry." I sigh.

"Don't worry. I'll help you. Everyday you learn something new. Tonight you learned to never raise your voice at me again. Okay?"

Gray pushes a piece of my hair out of my face, causing me to flinch as a natural response.

I nodded before he gave me a passionate kiss and cuddled me into his chest. He turns the lamp off on his side and we both drift to sleep.

—————-

Soooooo some of you know that this book used to be a lot more harsh. But I wrote this at 13 and I was very uneducated about this topic. That's why I took out a lot of the physical abuse and changed it to the department I have actually experienced which is the emotional, mental, gaslighting type. Not fun. This is in no way a mockery of anyones trauma. I apologize if anyone was offended by any previous writing. I hate how I wrote everything and it was very disrespectful to those who have actually been in a situation like that.. enjoy the revamped version :)