5

Chloe pov

Thunder rang though the window as a storm started to form. Rain hit hard on the window. I saw a flash of lightning and remembered they said it was a tornado watch today.

I placed my hand onto the muscular arm wrapped around my waist. I turned myself onto my other side to see Ethan sleeping.

He looks so cute when he snores. He's also-

"Really soft."

"Thanks." I hear Ethan's raspy voice as he opens his eyes and smiles.

"Oh God. I said that out loud." I laughed covering my now red face.

"It was cute." He chuckled.

"Well you are soft." I said cuddling into him.

He check his phone for the time.

10:30am

My phone then dinged and it was a text.

Grayson: Where are you baby?

What the hell man...

That ass beating wasn't enough for you?

My heart skipped a beat...

I ignored it and just pretended like nothing was wrong.

"What do you wanna do today beautiful?"

"Just chill. It's storming outside and I'd rather not go anywhere. My face still stings." I chuckle.

His face turned soft.

"Whatever you want.. Stay here. I'll make breakfast."

"I can make breakfast Ethan. I'm fine."

"Okay, we'll do it together." he says picking me up bridal style.

I laugh and he brings me down the stairs and puts me on the counter.

I plug my phone into his speaker and start blasting Nicki Minaj.

I put the cinnamon rolls in the oven and took the bacon off the stove since Ethan wasn't paying attention.

We danced around the kitchen together to his Nicki manaj playlist which made me feel a lot better. I didn't wake up to any chaos or yelling.

Ethan's the sweetest person I know.. and I have no idea how I didn't see it a long time ago...

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. We started to dance as if slow music was playing in the back. It felt like a romance movie.

It's been so long since I've felt so loved and cared for. Grayson would just tell me to suck it up and stop being a bitch.

Ethan calls me beautiful; Tells me I'm a princess; makes me feel worth something.

It felt a little weird being with him since Grayson...you know what last night.

"Whatever happened to that girl you were with?" I asked.

"She wasn't what I was looking for." He sighed.

"Why? What happened to "liking your girls thick" and "feeding the dog"? I giggled.

"She was just my fuck buddy, Chloe. But now, I have you in my arms. That's all I ever wanted."

Butterflies

"Ethan?"

"Mmm?" He asked.

"Is it ok.. if we just go slow?"

"After everything you've been through, we can go as slow as you want. I'm in no rush princess..."

He rested his chin on top of my head as we continued to move side to side to the music.

The oven timer started to go off. Once we took the rolls out he opened the icing and started putting it on. I took my finger and wiper icing all over the tip of his nose; making him smile.

Gosh he was gorgeous

He picked me up and placed me on the counter.

Now standing between my legs, he placed a soft kiss onto my lips.

"I've always loved you." He whispered

Heyyyyyyyyyy