21

Day before the wedding.....

Ethan pov

I can't believe she's going to be mine forever... I always thought she would marry Grayson and that broke me. So many times I almost just gave into the temptation to grab and kiss her.

I was shocked when she said yes to him. I guess back then I thought I was better for her. I always wanted to treat her like my princess. He never really did anything to make her feel love yet she wanted him. Now she's mine. It all seems unreal..

Chloe pov

"Ok ok ok. I might be drunk. But I'm not stupid. I now you snuck out to the boys house and fucked my brother." I slur.

"Shhhhhh! I don't want Chloe finding out. She'll get mad" Callie slurs back.

"Okay. I won't tell." I giggle.

"Wait I am Chloe." We all burst out laughing.

"You know what you're good at?" Ana giggled.

"What?"

"It's a secret." She giggled back.

"Okay. I'm gonna go puke now."
.......

I wake up to pounding in my head and I groan rolling over. I realised I was hanging over the bed, making my hangover even worse. I look at the time

2:30am

Thankfully Dani was sleep in the other room with Lisa.

"Fuck my head hurts." Ana groans.

She was on top of the dresser and Lele was under the bed. I ran to the bathroom and puked my guys out.

Not feeling as horrible as a hangover usually feels.

"It's like 14 hours till my wedding and I'm like this." I whine.

"Let's just get sleep."

Ethan pov

"Ethan come on! It's your last day as a unmarried man!" Grayson yelled. His drunk ass was grinding on the stripper in front of him.

I didn't feel like drinking. I do stupid things when I'm intoxicated, and I didn't feel like doing anything to mess up my marriage before it even started.

"I'm getting married Gray."

"Do you see her here though?" He cackled

"Grayson stop being a douche shut the fuck up."

He rolled his eyes.

Fucking asshole

I didn't know he was gonna come. Seemed like mom got under his skin pretty good..

Not even at my own bachelor party did I want to be around other women. This was Nash and Sammy's stupid idea.

Maybe I'm just built different.

Hayes' drunk ass took one of the strippers in the bedroom to get laid

Of course

I felt so uncomfortable. I was the only one not grinding or fucking another girl. It's my party and I'm not even having fun.

Heyyyyyyyyyy.