14

Chloe pov

After 2 days we were finally able to take Danielle home. Unfortunately it's been pretty stressful since we got home. She's always fussy and never wants to eat.

She hasn't stopped crying since she go here! She wakes up as soon as you put her down. I've already fallen in love with her. Which is why it breaks my heart thats she's upset 24/7

"Danielle please go to sleep. If you love me you'll go to sleep." I whine.

Ethan was about to be out like a light and the others weren't here at the moment to help.

"Give her to me. Go to the kitchen and calm down." Ethan said

"How is that gonna make this better?"

"I just need you to calm down Princess. Meaning leave the room while I put her to sleep."

"Ethan you can't keep doing all the work."

"You did all the work for nine months. I'm ok. Now go."

I softly handed the baby to Ethan and walked over to the kitchen.

As soon as I sit at the table, her cries died down. Ethan is so good with her. I couldn't help but wonder how this would go if I was still with Grayson. Would he even put this much work in? Doubt it.

I hated him with a passion. He was there for me during my labor, but I didn't even want that. I wish Ethan was there the whole time.

I wish my life went differently. What if I had just noticed Ethan first when we all met? Why'd I go for Grayson in the first place?
___________

Ethan finally went to sleep last night. He fell asleep with her in his arms and thankfully ever since then Danielle hasn't cried.

Ethan stayed home with her while I ran to the store with Cam.

"What's on the list?" He asked pushing through the isle.

"Condoms?"

I ask stopping him.

"Why do you need condoms?" I ask with a smirk.

"Just in case."

"Cam who you been fucking? Oh right. Callie" I tease.

"Shut up you moron. I said just in case."

"Mhmm. Whatever you say... but enough about that. Let's split up. I get the baby stuff and you get the food."

Cam rolled his eyes as he walked the other way. I looked back down at the list and turned the cart to go down the baby aisle. Without even looking, I bumped into someone else's cart.

"Oh I'm sor-" we both started until we looked up and stared at each other in silence.

"Grayson..."

It's like I can never get away

Then again he does live access the street

"Oh.. hi." He said.

We haven't seen each other since Danielle was born. He hasn't even met her yet. I didn't know how much I trusted that. I know that's her uncle and Ethan's brother, but it didn't make me feel comfortable.

"How's the baby?" He asked.

"Very fussy.. But good. How have you been?"

"Fine. Haven't seen you since the birth. You look good for someone who just had a baby." He chuckled.

I cringed

—————————-
Cam walked up behind me at the register with his basket of groceries.

"What took you so long?"

He didn't answer he just gave me a cheeky smile.

"What the hell happened to you?"

"I got a numberrrrrrr" He whispered.

"Ohhhhhhhhh. Cammmmmm you got digits?"

"Got the digits."

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!