13

Chloe pov

Cameron and Michael finally get along... After my panic attack, they agreed to at least try and like each other for my sake.

We were all currently watching pretty little liars and eating popcorn.

"Can you not hog the popcorn?" Cameron whines.

"I'm pregnant. Get your own." I say holding it on my stomach.

"I'll make us more." Michael says getting up.

Ethan pov

"Gray can I talk to you for a minute?" Grayson nods and we both get up and walk to the hall.

"What's up?"

"I have a meeting with Kyle in an hour."

"Okay. So what?"

"Chloe could go at any minute. You have to promise to be there if I'm not."

"Ethan, I don't think I'm the right person. Nor the person she wants to be with during this. Why don't you stay and I meet Kyle?"

"Cause it has nothing to do with you. Just promise me. As much as I want to punch and kick you over and over again after everything that happened-"

"Bro okay we get it."

"You're still my brother and I trust you. Plus I know everyone else will watch you."

"What makes you think she's gonna have the baby as soon as you leave Ethan?"

"Can you just not be an ass and say you promise?"

"She won't be alone okay? I promise." We bro hug then walk back.

"Everything okay?" Chloe asked as I sat next to her, pulling her legs onto mine.

"Everything's fine princess."

_____________

Chloe pov

Everyone fell asleep during the show except me and Grayson. Ethan left for his meeting about an hour ago. I felt the need to pee so I sat up.

"Can you help me get up?" I whined.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he sat up.

"Uh I'm holding a living child? I have to pee. Now help." I demanded.

He threw his hands up in defense before pulling my arms until I was in my feet.

"Shit Chloe.. you peed. You couldn't hold it?" He groaned.

"Fuck Grayson thats not pee!" I groaned as a sharp pain filled my stomach.

We shared a look except his was confused and mine was scared.

"Grayson. She's coming." He still stood there confused.

"LIKE NOW!" I scream

That woke everyone up.

Grayson pov

"Guys get her to the car. The baby is coming." Everyone rushed to the car while Hayes helped her into the car.

"Drive Ana. We'll be back here." Sammy got in the front with her and I called Ethan.
__________
"Hello?"

"Ethan Chloe's in labor!!"

"Are you seriois!?!?!"

"Yes bro she's literally fucking screaming and squeezing my- OW CHLOE DAMN!"

Chloe- DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME YOU DICK!

"Get to the hospital Ethan."

"I'm on my way.. Thanks for being there bro"

"Anything for you and Chloe, Bro- OUCH CHLOE FUCKING CHILL!"

Chloe- I'M GIVING BIRTH YOU IDIOT!

With that I hung up the phone.

"We're almost there Chloe." Sammy said looking at the light turn.

"God it hurts."

"Hold my other hand." She took Cameron's and squeezed it.

"Ouch! Motherfucker." He groans.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk!" She whines.

"Its gonna be okay. Ethan is at the hospital now." We reached the hospital and nerses rush to us with a wheel chair.
......

Ethan pov

"Chloe Diamond?" I said to the lady at the front desk

"She's in labor. Are you family?"

"Father of the baby." I responded.

"You can go in. She's on medication so she's gonna act a little crazy."

I walk into the room where everyone was and she was talking about some random shit that made the boys laugh.

"Ethan! You're here!" She exclaimed throwing her hands up.

"Hi princess." I said kissing her head.

"The baby won't come out Ethan. I think it's stuck." She whispered pointing at her stomach.

"It's gonna be okay princess. I promise. She's gonna come out. And she'll be as beautiful as you are."

"The bible says not to lie." She pouts.

"What do you mean?"

(When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no. What do you mean? Sorry. Back to the story.)

"I'm ugly as fuckk!" She slurred.

"No you aren't. You are very pretty."

"No you very pretty." She giggled.

"She's high as Fuck." Grayson laughs.

"Well they did give me Apple sauce.... Maybe that's why!" She said with wide eyes.
........

She's now in labor again. After a few more pushes, crying filled the room.

"Did I do it?" Chloe asked throwing her head back.

"You did it princess. She's finally here."

The doctor handed the baby to me.

God she looks like Chloe

So beautiful

Once I handed her to Chloe she started crying herself.

"No crying princess... you've shed enough tears."

"At least they're happy tears...." she cried

Ana pov
We all stared in aw at the new baby.. just as beautiful as you could imagine
The mood of happiness filled the room before all of a sudden, Grayson walked out. I ran after him to see he was leaning on the wall.

"What's your problem?"

"It's nothing. Just a little crowded in there." He sighed.

"Okay asshole, I'll bite. What's your real problem? Because I will beat your ass right here in the hospital hallway."

He looked me in the eye with a pitty look making me confused and a little sorry.

"It's just hard I guess. She used to love me.... But I fucked up.."

"You sure did." I chuckled.

"I still love her and I let my emotions and stupidity get in the way of that by what I did to her. I hurt her. Seeing her so happy with Ethan and the baby... I'm just jealous I guess. I've always wanted that. And I fucked it up with the best girl in the world. She can't even trust me anymore. It hurts to see her pull away from me.." He cried.

"You dick.. sometimes i wanna hit you for making me have sympathy for you. As much as I wanna hate you for what you did, at least you're trying. Though I wish you'd stay away all together. You will find another girl Dolan. Stop being a pussy."
........

Heyyyyyyyyyy.