23

15 years later.....

Chloe pov

"How did we get here?" He asked standing at the door with the bag in his hand.

"I don't know." I sob.

"Crazy right?" We both ask in unison. My sobs got louder.

 I choked on my words I tried to say.

"We need time apart Ethan. I can't keep fighting with you." I sob even more.

He nods and opens the door. Danielle, David, and Daniel standing at the stairs. Danielle with tears in her eyes. Daniel shaking his head. David looking down at the floor. Ethan turned to me one last time. Then closed the door. I ran up to my room. I balled my eyes out.

I thought we were so perfect

Too perfect

The problem is....

Perfect doesn't exist...

Ethan isn't perfect....

I am not perfect.....

I picked up my phone...

I threw it at the wall and screamed at the top of my lungs. It wasn't damaged because of the protected case that was on it. It started ringing. I wiped my eyes even though tears were still coming out and answered it.

....

How? Why?

Just not on the same page anymore. We changed.. I couldn't take it anymore..

You guys were a power couple. Great kids, great house, and friends... You guys we're perfect together.

You're forgetting one thing Grayson.....

What?

Perfect doesn't exist....

I hang up the phone and put it on my night stand. I lied my head on my pillow. I drifted off the sleep.
.......

5 months later.....

"How did we get here?" I ask laying beside him.

"I don't know." He says breathing hard.

"Crazy right?" We both chuckle.

"We can't keep doing this. Sleeping together isn't going to solve anything. We're playing with the kid's heads."

Ethan turns his whole body to me, making me do the same. He pushes a piece of hair out of my face.

"Then let me back in. Our fight was stupid. We were stupid to let each other go." I sigh intertwined our fingers.

"How bout we try us again?" He asked kissing my hand.

"Ethan-"

"Chloe, we can't keep running away from our problems. Love means working through it together."

"We just.. drifted apart.." I began to sob.

"If we try, we can get back to being in love.. and the family everyone wanted. Please don't push me away again. Look at me princess.."

He put his finger to my chin, and lifted it. I looked him in his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"I love you.. Ethan Dolan."

He wiped my tears that have fallen onto my flushed cheeks.

This boy has been with me through everything.. I would be a fool to give up on him, after all he's done. Wiped my tears, kissed my bruises, gave me three beautiful children... I love him more than I can express..

"I love you more."

"I'm willing to try if you are."

"I'll never let you down again Princess."

_____________

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy. Last chapter checkkkkkk