20

2 days till the wedding....

Chloe pov

Today was the dress fitting for the bridesmaids. The girls looked beautiful in it.

I honestly can't wait until I marry Ethan.

He makes me happy. I deserve to be happy. I took every beating, every mentally damaging word he said to me, every insult, just to be where I am now. I can never fully trust him.. but for what it's worth, he's trying...

"Knock knock." Grayson said coming in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked standing up.

He came and sat on the bed looking at me through the mirror.

"You look absolutely stunning." He says smiling.

"I don't think you should be he-"

"Just hear me out, Chloe. I just wanna talk." He pleaded.

I nod and told him to wait there as I walk into the bathroom and take the dress off. I put back on my baggy shirt and sweatpants.

"I can't believe it's happening. You're getting married. And thanks to me, to my brother." He chuckles.

I look at him for a second. He sat there, regretting everything...

"Grayson..." I trail off before sitting next to him.

"Please stop. I'm tired of thinking about all the pain I've been through. I can't hold onto that anymore.. if me being happy means we have to get along for Ethan's sake then I'll try." I sigh.

"If it wasn't for what you put me through, I would have never found my love for Ethan. Danielle wouldn't be here.." He puts his head down in shame and I see a tear drop from his eye.

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have the trauma you have now..."

"I'll never be able to trust you Grayson. We can't be best friends and I don't even trust you around my daughter... But I wouldn't feel complete if you weren't at my wedding. You're the reason it's happening. And I thank you for it."

I walk closer to him and whisper in his ear,

"To tell you the truth, I hope you feel the pain when you see me walking down the aisle with your brother."

He looks up at me with a sorry look on his face.

"Let it sink in Grayson. It's all your fault. Cry about it."

_____________

We walk out the bakery with a bunch of cookies and I groan at him.

"You didnt tell me we had to call and order the cake 24 hours in advance." I sighed.

"I didn't know."

"Weren't you the one who talked to the lady on the phone?" I asked.

"But was I paying attention?" Ethan whispered.

"Apparently not." I whispered back.
_______

We tasted over 12 cakes. We decided on the chocolate one.

"That was fucking stressful. Now. Sorry to say it. But This is the day we split. Girls stay here. Boys in Cam's house."

Ethan kisses me and whispers in my ear.

"I can't wait for Sunday." Then they leave.

"Gross." Ana chuckles.

Heyyyyyy