8

Chloe pov

It's been 3 months.... 3 months and no one has heard from Grayson since the whole incident.. He kinda went MIA.
I wonder what he's doing. Turned to drugs? Alcohol? Let himself go? With someone else?

Fuck him.. he deserved everything that came to him..

"Whatcha thinking about beautiful?" Ethan asked caressing my cheek.

My legs were on top of his as we were watching a movie in the living room.

"Just feeling bad." I sigh.

"What he did was wrong and he's lucky you won't let me beat his face in again." Ethan says pausing the movie.

"Don't you miss him?"

"Of course I miss him, Chloe. He's my brother. But there's no way to forgive what he did." He explained.

"We can't hold it against him forever."

"Why are you defending him?"

"I'm not. But Ethan, I don't want to hold onto it for the rest of my life. And I am not going to come between you and your twin brother." I said as I sat up from my position.

"It's the situation coming between us. None of this is your fault."

I looked down and sighed not knowing what to think of say at this point.

"Do you think we should... go see?" I asked..

He shrugged his shoulders and thought about it for a minute. Eventually he nodded his head in agreement.

Deep breaths Chloe...

We both ran out the door and into his apartment.

It looked... so not like Grayson.

He was usually messy and i would always clean up after him. But the house was spotless. There were no beer bottles in the fridge, the kitchen and living room were clean, and his bathroom was sparkling and smelled really good.

"Wow. He really straightened up." Ethan chuckled.

"Strange right?" I said.

We walk up the steps and see that his door was slightly open. Ethan and I peeked our heads through the small crack. He swiped the sweat off his forehead as he was currently shirtless doing sit ups on the floor. His AirPods were in so I wasn't scared of him hearing anything.

Grayson was much more muscular and toned than the last time I've seen him. Our room was spotless, the tv was gone, and his hair was...

"Blonde?" I gasped.

Why couldn't he do that when we were together?

"What the yell possessed him to dye his hair? We look nothing alike now." Ethan scoffed.

"Really? That's what your worried about?" I giggled.

"We should go before-"

"You're not slick Ethan. I can see you." Grayson said out of breath.

Did he not see me?

Ethan immediately pushed me out of his sight and into the corner.

"Go." He mouthed to me.

"You can come in." Grayson chuckled.

Ethan pushed the door open a little just to slip in and close it behind him. I took that opportunity to run out the door and back into Ethan's apartment.

Grayson pov
It's been 3 months since I've seen or talked to Chloe. Ethan wouldn't return my calls or text.

Who could blame him though?

"Done avoiding me?" I chuckled.

"Chloe wanted me to check on you. The blonde hair lets me know your in the middle of a mental breakdown." He states.

"Needed a change." I sighed.

"That's what people in the middle of a mental breakdown say."

"You don't like it?"

"No no no keep it. Maybe then I can stop being compared to you. These days that's one of my worst fears." He chuckled.

"Damn. And here I thought you actually missed me."

"You're not even gonna ask?" He sighed.

"I didn't think you'd want me to. But how is she?"

"Better."

"Can I... see her?"

"Don't piss me off Grayson. She doesn't want to see you."

"You think I didn't see her in the doorway too?"

"Stay away from her Grayson. I'm serious. I love you, but I will beat your ass again."

Heyyyyyyyyy.