18

1 week before the wedding....

Chloe pov

"Chloe you have got to calm down. The dress is gorgeous." Callie says sitting next to me.

"I look fatttttt." I groans.

"Fine, let's see what your brothers think."

Callie called Cameron and Michael and they both walked in and both jaws drop.

(Wedding dress is the one above)

"You look beautiful. Just a little too grown up." Michael chuckled.

"You look amazing. But I agree. You look too old. Take it off. Go get some sweatpants." We laugh before Ana pushes them out.

"Okay their opinion doesn't count" I laugh

The girls have been so supportive through all this.

"Danielle how do you think mommy looks?" Dani squeals and smiles.

"Thank you princess. Callie can you take her to Ethan?" She nods.

"Okay. I'm taking this off." I go into the bathroom, door still open. Callie decided to go live on Instagram.

I put on my jean shorts and white crop. We walk downstairs and I sit on Ethan's lap and he kisses my cheek.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah. Cam is in the bathroom. So we gotta wait for his slow ass." He chuckled.

"I wanna show you something." He pulls my arm and we end up in the garden behind the house.

"Omg Ethan. It's beautiful. When did you do all this?"

 When did you do all this?"

"I had help. But I know how much you wanted a dream house. This may not be it, b-"

"It's gorgeous Ethan. I love it all. Thank you." I jump into his arms and end up kissing him afterwards. I felt water being sprinkled onto me and I spring out of his arms.

"Okay love birds. We got parents to see."
.......

"Chloe! Its so good to see you again."

Lisa engulfed me with a warm hug, as did Sean.

"I cannot believe you and Ethan are finally getting married.. we always knew you would." She squealed.

"Wow thanks mom." Grayson rolled his eyes

"Well maybe it would've been you if you hadn't-"

"Let's not talk about that." Ethan interrupted.

Gray now had an annoyed look on his face.

"I don't even know why I came. You never let anything go." He scoffed.

"I'm not the one who made the mistake Grayson!"

"Lisa, maybe we shouldn't-"

"I didn't raise an abuser!"

"Mom cut it out!" Ethan's voice boomed and the room went silent.

Grayson stood up from his seat and grabbed his jacket.

"I made mistakes mom. And I wish I would take them back but I cant! I hated myself everyday after that, knowing she was truly better off with Ethan. You don't have to constantly remind me of all this shit." He stomped away.

I got up to run after him but Ethan grabbed my hand.

"Let him blow off some steam princess.."

I sat back down with my head hung low.

"Seriously mom?"

"Ethan your brother-"

"Made a mistake.. ok? But can we we just be civil until the wedding is over?" I asked.

My eyes became glassy. I wanted to run after him but at the same time he needed to hear it. He has an evil side and I don't think I'll ever see the good anymore...

I knew people wouldn't be so forgiving like I was. But if I, the person put the the trauma can be civil, why can't everyone else?

Heyyyyyyyyyy