15

6 months later....

Chloe pov

"Are you excited for the Christmas party?" I asked Ethan.

"I am. Excited to see my baby girl in her dress."

He blew raspberries into Danielle's tummy causing her to giggle.

"Who all is gonna be there?" He asked looking down at Danielle.

"You mean is your brother coming?"

"No.. I just mean-"

"Ethan, I know you miss him."

"But I'd never force you to be around him."

"If you want to skip the party and be with your brother I understand." I said truthfully.

As much as I couldn't stand Grayson, I didn't need Ethan avoiding him because of me. That's his twin brother. They share a face. They have completely different personalities which makes them so inseparable.

I knew he missed him. But I was also scared he'd kill Grayson if I left them together for too long.

"No Chloe tonight is too special to you. I can see Grayson anytime."

He placed Danielle into Cam's arms before running up the stairs.

"Cammmmm tell me who you're brining to the party." I pouted.

"No no no. You'll find out when we get there. Begging isn't going to work.

I poked my bottom lip out and smirked before running upstairs after Ethan.

"Heyyyyy babyyyy." I say closing the door.

"Nope. Not telling you who Cam's girlfriend is." He chuckled.

"Ethannnnnnn." I whine sitting on top of him.

"Chloeeeeeee."

My ass rubbed against his dick through his his sweatpants. So I bounced up and down while pouting.

"Not a good idea princess." He warned.

"You can have me.. if you just tell me." I smirk.

"I can't and you know it." He groaned.

I could feel the boner forming underneath me.

"I didn't do anything. Why do you have a boner?" I laugh.

"Because you are sitting on my dick." He says bucking his hips as if he was thrusting.

"Easy ticket to get rid of that, tell me who it is."

"Never."

"Okay. Then take care of that yourself. Look up pornhub or some shit. I'm not helping." I say getting off of him.

Before I walk out, I grab the lotion and throw it at him.

"Here." I laugh before walking out.

When I get downstairs, Cameron, Michael, and Danielle were sleep. Cameron on the floor with his head rested on Michael's knee, Michael slouched over in the arm of the chair, and Danielle up against the arm of the chair, underneath Michael.

Ethan soon came down and I smile.

"You good?" I giggle.

"No thanks to you."

"Yeah you're right. It was all the lotion." I say giving a slow clap.

"You are the worst."

"I'm not the worst when I'm giving you head now am I?" I smirk. He stays quiet sighs looking down and defeated.

"I thought so."
____________

Ethan pov

I held Danielle in my arms as she slowly drifted to sleep.

Looks just like me in a way

Same nose, same hazel eyes with more green in them.  I couldn't be more in love with her. She's barely the size of my forearm.

"What you thinking about handsome?" Chloe asked, as she gently scooted next to me on the bed.

"Our baby girl is probably the prettiest thing I've ever seen." I chuckled.

"I can't believe we made her.. to be honest I didn't think I'd be able to have kids because of the trauma.."

"You fought hard princess.. I'm proud of you." I kissed her on the head as she leaned against my shoulder.

This is where I always knew I'd be..

I always knew I'd have a happy family one day with a girl I love.

She was always that girl..

Did I allow Grayson to take her away from me? Yeah and I did. And it was the stupidest thing I've ever done.

I could prevented all the pain she endured, had I just told her how I really felt. But she was in love with him

Even when I finally had her in my arms it took forever for her to finally come around all the way and forget about him.

But now she's mine.. and we have a family

Can't wait to marry her....

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy