18

place: Forrest Harper High School
Time: 11:36 am
Date: September 14th, 2001

We sat around the gym just laughing and stuff. Seniors got the whole week off from all school work. The thing was we had to stay inside of the building unless we had a work pass to go to work. Which I didn't kuz I only worked on weekends. Roy and I sat with Beyonce and Kelly. Beyonce was sitting beside me talking to somegirl who she had became friends with. As they talked I just watched her. I bit my lip in amazement. She was so beautiful and had the prettiest smile. Having a girlfriend felt special to me. We've only been going together for 2 days, but I haven't stopped smiling since the night of her party. As the girl got up and walked away, she turned to me only to find me in a daze staring at her.

"You staring kinda hard Shawn, you okay?"

Before I could answer this boy named Robert came and sat next to her, all up in her space. "Wussup Bee, you wanna hang out with me tonight?"

She looked at him and then back at me. "Nah I'm hanging with my baby tonight." She said staring me in the eyes. I smiled and took that chance to lightly kiss her on the lips. Kissing her felt different now that we're together. I mean before it was nice, but now her kisses are mindblowing. I pulled away and wrapped my arms around her. Robert walked away. I'll be damned if he was hanging with my baby tonight.

"So what are we doing tonight exactly?" I asked curiously.

She shrugged. "I don't know, hang out in my room. Unless you have something that involves Aaliyah then we don't have to."

"She's staying with my mom for the next two weeks so she's good." After the party, we spent all of Friday and Saturday talking about Aaliyah. She said she wasn't gonna come between the relationship with me and my daughter, and I can respect that. She told me that she wasn't going to try to replace or out-do the love I have for her. Which is impossible. So we made a deal that she would back off if I had something to do that involves with Aaliyah. Which is not really what I wanted. I want her to meet her and come over sometimes and play with her. I don't know how long this thing with us will last, but I'm sure gonna stick around and find out.

"Oh...well then in that case how about I come to you?" She said in my ear. I smiled.

"I like that idea."

***

I leaned back on my bed in nothing but some basketball shorts and some footies while Beyonce straddled my waist sitting in nothing but a tank top and some black lacy panties. I licked my lips as she ran her hands down my chest.

"You know you playing a dangerous game right now girl." I said softly looking up into her eyes. There was a fire burning in them.

"You know when I've got you like this, you're even sexier." She said bitting down on her bottom lip, while moving her hips in a circular motion. A moan excaped my lips as I felt my erection arise up under her. "I see you like that."

"Nah ma, I love that."

She leaned down and started kissing up my chest, working her way to my neck. She lifted her head up and our eyes met as our lips locked into a tight kiss. I reached down and gripped her thighs before rolling us over and I was on top of her. I nibbled at her soft lips.

"Damn girl"

"See it coulda been like this a long time ago but you was frontin" she said smiling as the kiss broke.

"Yeah I know...and I'm mad at myself for missing out on all of this. But better late than never right?"

"Yeah I guess so"

We spent the night just holding each other close, cuddling and kissing. That was until she had to leave at 11. She got fully dressed again and I walked her to the door. I wrapped my arms around her waist and as a reation she wrapped her arms around my neck. We engaged in a small make out session before I unwillingly let her go. I decided to walk her to her car. I gave her one last kiss.

"Call me when you get home."

She kissed me again. It never gets old. "Okay...bye baby."

"Bye" I let go of her hands and let her get into the car. I watched as she pulled off down the street. I just stood there smiling like a fool.

***

"So Shawn how does it feel to have a girlfriend?" Kelly asked me as Beyonce walked next to me. She noticed my arm around her as we walked to the lunch room for lunch the next day. I smiled down at her and pulled her closer.

"I love it"

"And you better treat her right. Beyonce girl you let me know if he messes up, you know your cousin got your baaaaaaaaack!" She stretched the last word as Roy came charging towards her picking her up and tossing her over his shoulder.

"Woman I've been looking for you, what are you doing talking to them for it's lunch time you know I'm hungry." He yelled as everyone around laughed. There was something wrong with them forreal. I couldn't help but to look down at Beyonce and smile.

"Why you always smiling?"

"I can't help it. It just happens when I look at you." She leaned up and kissed me on the lips. "And when you do that." I said laughing. I dropped my hand and laced my fingers with hers. As we walked into the lunch room together I gave her another kiss. Just to let niggas know what's up. I have to get my respect. When you have a girl, niggas around here know not to touch. You can look but keep your distance. To seal the deal I wrapped my arms around her. I gave everyone who was looking a glare that read 'she's mine'.