22

place: Forrest Harper High School
Time: 12:30 p.m
Date: October 12, 2001

"Hey Shawn, you got a partner for the project?" This girl named Brianna asked me. I lifted my head up from Beyonce's shoulder and nodded, while holding onto her even more. "Okay" she started to walk away, but stopped. "Oh yeah Beyonce the computer is free now, you can use it."

She smiled. "Okay, I'll be over there in a second." She walked away. Beyonce tried to get up but I wasn't having it. I started whining. "Whhhat Shawn"

"Where you think you going?"

"To get on the computer so we can start this project. And you are going to help. Just kuz I'm your girl doesn't mean you're not gonna be working too."

I smiled. "I know baby, I just don't want you to get up."

"Why?" she asked.

"Kuz I don't want you to. Will you stay with me?"

She rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around me. "Okay"

"Man you big baby, you been clinging to her all day." Kelly said walking past us.

Beyonce looked at me. "She's right? Why are you clinging to me?"

I sat up. "I have a favor to ask. I would only ask someone I trust kuz it's important."

"What?"

"I was wondering if you could pick Aaliyah up after school from the day care...I know it's short notice, but I have to work from 1 to 6 today...Please"

"Shawn I-"

I cut her off with a kiss. "Please...please baby....please....please" I said in between kisses. "Will you do it for me?"

She sighed and put up her hand to block anymore kisses. "Fine...I'll do it. More for her though"

"Oh so it's like that"

The next period bell rung. She stood up and nodded "It's been like that"

We walked out of the class towards my locker. I threw all my books in and closed it back. I placed my hands on Beyonce's waist and leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"I gotta get going baby."

"I know...I'll be sure to get Aaliyah when I get out of school."

"Good kuz we'd be fighting if you didn't" She gave me a kiss and laughed.

"I wouldn't forget her baby, trust me."

"Alright...see you later" I gave her one last kiss and walked down to the daycare to let them know that Beyonce was comming to get her later. Once I was threw I went outside to wait for the bus.

***

Beyonce POV

"Hey Bee what you doing today?" Kelly asked me as I stood at my locker, trying to remember what I had to do for homework.

"Oh I have to pick up Aaliyah and the rest of my history work." I said smiling.

"Aww that is so sweet, yall having yall little mother- daughter moment."

I shook my head. "I'm not her mother Kelly, just her friend...and her daddy's girlfriend." I said grabbing my books. "Besides, she has a mother"

"Candace ain't shit"

"You wanna say that a little louder!" Kelly turned around and came face to face with this girl. She looked like an Ashanti wanna be if you asked me. I saw Kelly raised her eyebrow. "Yeah trick, I'm talking to you."