How It Began

ALRIGHHHHTTTT! Before this book STARTS! I just want to say that this book is finally out and that many people and readers over the years have been requesting for it and I'm finally here to give you the most cruel book ever. (Well maybe not) but anyways hope you enjoy this new series.

P.s. Chapters will be longer than usual so if you don't want to read too much well this book isn't for you then, and Do not copy or be influenced to write something similar to this book, it was all my idea. ( with helps of Kdrama inspiration) anyways enjoy~~

—————————————————————

Chapter 1

"EOMMA!!!" I screamed at her

She smacks me in the head harshly.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME THAT WAY!" She sternly demanded

"But you can't!, Why do I have to get married for your sake?!"

"Aigoo!, You ignorant girl!, I raised you better than that!" She yells and tried to throw stuff at me but I obviously dodged them.

"Eomma!" I yelled once again in a begging voice.

"Please don't do this!" I held my hands together pleading

She tried to hit me but nothing happened making me look up in concern.

[Earlier that day]

It all started on a warm spring day as all the college students were coming back from spring break, as for me I was only coming back from working three full jobs. You see I come from a poor family, I grew up making my own toys and having to wear the same clothes outside when I was child or getting clothes from my rich mother friends.

Embarrassing you might think.

I may not have it all but that's not even the worse part of it.

"SOLNA!!!" My mother yelled from the top of her lungs.

"Yes mom?" I popped through the sliding door.

"Where is your sister?" She munched on the piece of food she had placed in her mouth

"She said she had to go to school early" I told her

"Then why aren't you going?, Wasting all of my money so you can have a day off?!" She asks and threated to hit me with her slipper

"A-Ani....I'm going" I told her with a smile

"Aigoo....what will I ever do with you?" She sighs smacking her lips

I closed the door to our small house as I took in a deep breath.

"Okay!, a new day back to school" I placed on a smile and continued to walk to the bus stop.

//Time Skip\\

"YAH! Solna~" I turned to look over and saw my friend

"Oh, Hi" I waved back at her

She ran towards me clinging onto my arm with a huge smile.

"What's with that smile?" I asked her

"Nothing" She smiled like a fangirl who just met her future husband

"That's not what that face is telling me" I nudged her

"Well....you can say me and Taemin Oppa..." She shyly said